Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 5, 2011 @ 04:24 AM
CanvasO8

What are some good forum's that have a lot to offer as far as learning and talent goes?
December 5, 2011 @ 04:56 AM
Koven

Rangefinder forum is great, especially the philosophy of photography section.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

December 5, 2011 @ 04:59 AM
laxlife1234

I know that HB isn't the best place to get critique. But as far as leaning goes pretty much any forum. If you have Canon join POTN I find them to be pretty useful and even if you don't have a canon camera they still are pretty useful. But if you are looking for critique on photos try joining an art forum that has a photography section... it's different getting critiqued by a wedding photographer vs. a real artist who understands a ton about composition (that isn't to say the photographer wouldn't understand composition.. I would just assume an artist would have a better eye for it, not trying to start a fight).

I would recommending googling tutorials as they are also pretty helpful. Oh, and READ BOOKS! That helps a ton.

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

December 5, 2011 @ 05:16 AM
RawShack

wtf is up with potn shit is mad biast. hb daily snaps isn't bad and that nigga that started the December assignment is pretty cool.
December 5, 2011 @ 09:27 PM
Anti-Hero

POTN biased? how so? everything on there is pretty legit, and literally every question i had was answered through POTN.

The Daily snaps thread is just people posting photos, there is really no relevant discussions on HB. I post on Rangefinder Forum for my film questions and POTN for everything digital.

also POTN has a section for strictly C&C for your photos.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

Please login first to reply.