Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 17, 2011 @ 12:35 AM
RA*SAN

Wattup HB artists?

I'm an upcoming music producer from Houston, TX known as STEEZiLLa. Some of my musical inspirations are J-Dilla, The RZA, Dam-Funk & Madlib. I've always been amused by art through photography and how it can visually match the vibe for any type of music.

You khow how they say, "a picture can pain't a thousand words"? Thats the concept I want this whole project to revolve around. I want pictures to be the words for each song/instrumental. I want this whole project to be as much about art/photography as it is the music.

you can hear some of my music here:
http://www.soundcloud.com/steezilla

If you like what you hear and want to be a part of this project, please get at me with with a link to some of your work. The project is untitled as of now but feel free to leave any ideas/suggestions based on the concept. I'm open to all ideas! Just looking for good artists who are as passionate about music fused with photography as I am.

-STEEZ
September 17, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
vonluden

Yo if you're really trying to do this. I'm down.

I'm yeti.

sophyeti.tumblr.com/
September 18, 2011 @ 03:47 AM
RA*SAN

Yo if you're really trying to do this. I'm down.

I'm yeti.

sophyeti.tumblr.com/

yo much respect yeti...I'm really feeling your art and would definitely like to work with you. Shoot me your contact info so we can get some ideas going.
September 18, 2011 @ 10:23 AM
Decy

I dropped you a pm with my details, but im more graf/characters style
September 19, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
eyeguy

I'm an upcoming music producer from Houston, TX known as STEEZiLLa. Some of my musical inspirations are J-Dilla, The RZA, Dam-Funk & Madlib. I've always been amused by art through photography and how it can visually match the vibe for any type of music.

since 3/4 of the artists you mention are Stones Throw i'm surprised you don't hit up the team that handles the Stones Throw artwork. Jeff Jank is the art director. I think Eric Coleman did photos for Dam-Funk and a lot of the Madlib stuff.
September 19, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
RA*SAN

since 3/4 of the artists you mention are Stones Throw i'm surprised you don't hit up the team that handles the Stones Throw artwork. Jeff Jank is the art director. I think Eric Coleman did photos for Dam-Funk and a lot of the Madlib stuff.

That guy is definitely dope but I want work with other new upcoming artists like myself who the world might not yet be exposed to. Those artists he did art for inspire me, but i want to be different from that and start something fresh.
September 23, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
RA*SAN

oh and just in case anyone decides to bite this idea...my HB ninjas know where it came from first.

-STEEZSteezsteez
September 24, 2011 @ 09:38 PM
Gold Mind

check out @drawby on twitter... he does artwork for wiz and mac miller and stuff... but hes a beast at drawing.
October 6, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
ChristianFGY

Hit me up man...

@ChristianFGY

FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY | DESIGN - PORTFOLIO/BLOG: WWW.CHRISTIANFGY.COM

Please login first to reply.