August 31, 2011 @ 01:42 PM
Jay-Cub

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AIdA13kJV0
Made a little teaser with my friend.
Feedback? tips?

jay-cub.tumblr.com

September 3, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
mr mcgibblets

very nice.seems like it couldve been an actual skate related commerical for shoes or something.only thing was the continuity on the angles.i noticed it switched one time but thats not really a big deal.you should look into cinematography school and maybe try to make a living off that.lots of progress from the first one too.keep it up.
September 9, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
Jay-Cub

Thanks!
very nice.seems like it couldve been an actual skate related commerical for shoes or something.only thing was the continuity on the angles.i noticed it switched one time but thats not really a big deal.you should look into cinematography school and maybe try to make a living off that.lots of progress from the first one too.keep it up.

Thanks man much appreciated. Yeah I sort of learn along the way and feedback like this really helps!

jay-cub.tumblr.com

September 22, 2011 @ 08:45 PM
TheWatcher732

You should check out the skateperception forums for some real feedback and a better look into skate film production if that's what you're into. I'll warn you that they're a little harsh over there, but it makes for great learning and it's only the internet so it can't really hurt.

Please login first to reply.