Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 30, 2014 @ 12:57 PM
aeromaster

O shit nice 
March 30, 2014 @ 03:34 PM
Kidchandler

I have more on my tumblr http://kidchandlerdesigns.tumblr.com/ I'm just trying to get my name out there and my art spreaded around the world. Tell me if you like it. 
March 31, 2014 @ 01:19 AM
chief

•••

April 4, 2014 @ 07:33 AM
ricardoqntro

Instagram/Tumblr: ricardoqntro

April 4, 2014 @ 04:05 PM
Ties_Awakesupply

Pattern I made for a 5-panel cap.
Check out the cap here: http://www.awakesupply.com/product/5-panel
I just started this clothingbrand btw, any feedback would be great!

Check out my art: http://www.tvanbenten.tumblr.com/ And check out my clothing brand: www.awakesupply.com

April 5, 2014 @ 06:06 PM
chief

Some of you guys should do a tutorial or two with some of the designs you make. I'm pretty new to illustrator so it's difficult to conceive how tf you guys are doing some of this stuff that is getting posted in the thread lol

•••

April 6, 2014 @ 09:20 PM
JOE RO

Did the design work for my University. Chance the Rapper is performing, my clothing brand is sponsoring, I did the designs. 
April 18, 2014 @ 08:16 PM
bokeh

sprite test

i can do gif edit requests for good practice 

ex: using a sprite to knockout etc

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

April 21, 2014 @ 04:17 AM
PLAN G

My latest design

http://www.youtube.com/user/TimeForPlanG

April 21, 2014 @ 04:21 AM
gothamrobert

This shit is my life haha.

-Robert Gotham
May 5, 2014 @ 03:36 PM
fishmongerx

May 5, 2014 @ 08:25 PM
Quincy Banks

I know exactly what tutorial you used lol

quincybanks.tumblr.com | instagram.com/quincybanks | twitter.com/QQuincyBanks soundcloud.com/quincybanks | flickr.com/quincybanks

May 6, 2014 @ 04:21 PM
fishmongerx

To be completely honest with you man I didn't use a tutorial, my homeboy actually showed me this technique so I just started doing it on different shit. But there are probably so many tutorials on how to do this type of shit, I know this polygonal style is getting popular. 
May 6, 2014 @ 04:27 PM
Quincy Banks

To be completely honest with you man I didn't use a tutorial, my homeboy actually showed me this technique so I just started doing it on different shit. But there are probably so many tutorials on how to do this type of shit, I know this polygonal style is getting popular. 
word

quincybanks.tumblr.com | instagram.com/quincybanks | twitter.com/QQuincyBanks soundcloud.com/quincybanks | flickr.com/quincybanks

May 12, 2014 @ 05:06 AM
ak

for those who downvoted the yeezy bear timeline or any other picture anyone has posted... please share an opinion as to what you didn't like, etc... otherwise, i will continue to not take this thread seriously. i mean, no one ever critiques or gives an opinion on this thread... people just love to scroll and downvote with no explanation.
You did a good job recreating Takashi Murakami's work and repurposing it. 
May 12, 2014 @ 05:00 PM
benjillionaire

for those who downvoted the yeezy bear timeline or any other picture anyone has posted... please share an opinion as to what you didn't like, etc... otherwise, i will continue to not take this thread seriously. i mean, no one ever critiques or gives an opinion on this thread... people just love to scroll and downvote with no explanation.
You did a good job recreating Takashi Murakami's work and repurposing it. 
thank u for response. but was clearly never going towards "making it as my own og design..." just tired of seeing the other yeezy bear timelines where the bears just change outfits, and not really expressing the albums/growth of kanye. people on hypebeast tend to overthink shit and always want to go after someone's head/throw sarcasm out to show some kind of superiority, etc... other art threads/forums are completely different from this one, and just wanted some kind of reasoning of a sort.
Stop defending yourself. You look like a 12 year old asking for criticism then crying when you get some. People upvote/ downvote what they like/ dislike. You shouldn't need to give a reason for not finding something aesthetically pleeasing. 

If I really wanted to, I could.

May 12, 2014 @ 06:25 PM
strangers

Your Yeezy timeline feels extremely messy with so much going on in every panel, especially in the 808's one. Your text for the titles are blurry and quite frankly the tbc is unnecessary.

I do however like the Yeezus bear, but even at that I think it could be even better if you chose a different outfit from one of his concerts. 
May 12, 2014 @ 07:27 PM
chief

They also look like banner ads. You should have taken a more abstract approach and not limited them to a 40 x 180 box, unless that was the plan in which case you succeeded in essentially creating banner ads for the albums. White space could have been used better and more effectively. I do like the bears though

•••

May 21, 2014 @ 03:09 AM
Sir_Fred

Instagram: @Sir_Fred Tumblr: airfred.tumblr.com

May 23, 2014 @ 05:08 PM
|||||| |||||| ||||||

Rando mixtape and EP covers. 

| devenmmccoy.tumblr.com | | devenmmccoy | IG |

May 24, 2014 @ 09:05 PM
May 29, 2014 @ 09:18 PM
strangers

ig: http://instagram.com/sir_fred
Any tips on how to do this? I'm looking for a better way to do this for consistency
May 29, 2014 @ 11:23 PM
snapper pow

ig: http://instagram.com/sir_fred
Any tips on how to do this? I'm looking for a better way to do this for consistency
go into illustrator, put a reference image onto a layer n lock that shit. focus on the planes of the picture/face (u know, like beginner drawing class shit) use the pen tool and create triangles (the pen tool makes it easy to align shapes perfectly together) make these triangles with a stroke and no fill. click on each triangle and then eyedrop the best fit color from inside that triangle. boom complete

really shouldnt take u too long, and u can make some pretty cool shit 

edit: actually its mostly triangles, but not all. u can use squares n shit too my nigga
June 2, 2014 @ 02:02 AM
PennyApollo

You guys are mad talented. Keep it up.
June 2, 2014 @ 07:24 AM
jonathbenz

The graphic design is not fun at all. The graphic design best expresses the art and innovative ideas of the person and also grab the attention from other people as well.

Brochure printing Singapore
June 2, 2014 @ 09:37 PM
Iomxv

My most recent work. If you guys want you can check out more at syntaxvisuals.com

Instagram @iomxv and @visualsyntax • www.iomxv.com

June 3, 2014 @ 12:26 AM
Doomvillain

What's the name for
June 3, 2014 @ 12:41 AM
Iomxv

What's the name for
was this in response to my art? If so its a concept design for artwork for Drake's most recent track "0 to 100"

Instagram @iomxv and @visualsyntax • www.iomxv.com

June 3, 2014 @ 04:13 AM
AndyRocksBluu

This is some art work I did for this graffiti artist in Staten Island called "ANSWER"
you can see more of my work on my Instagram name @AndyRocksBluu

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

June 3, 2014 @ 10:44 PM
SlowDays

Made this way back after the Japanese earthquake or tsunami. I cant really remember which one it was.

Please login first to reply.