Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 16, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
jtangtwenty3

heres a link to my site
it needs a lot of work, better photos and more work to be posted, but take a look and let e know what you think

http://cargocollective.com/jackfrench
May 16, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
crricha13

straight up...garbage....maybe a few are cool snaps....but not photography imo....keep practicing....what u shooting with?
May 16, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
jtangtwenty3

lol thanks for the honesty

ya like i said on the page i dont really consider myself a photographer, that stuff is pretty much just messing around and i uploaded it to give more material to the site, ill probably take it down once i get my other work photographed and uploaded.
the camera used is just a little handheld panasonic lumix i think?nice for what it is but like i said im not really a photographer
May 16, 2011 @ 03:49 PM
wtfHarsh

For the site you should focus more on your area of expertise rather than trying to be a jack of all trades. Continue to practice though, for sure. IMO your painting work looks best.
May 16, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
jtangtwenty3

true thats my focus so ya i def agree. thanks
May 16, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
Saro

Needs work
May 16, 2011 @ 09:32 PM
bacontaco

lol thanks for the honesty

ya like i said on the page i dont really consider myself a photographer, that stuff is pretty much just messing around and i uploaded it to give more material to the site, ill probably take it down once i get my other work photographed and uploaded.
the camera used is just a little handheld panasonic lumix i think?nice for what it is but like i said im not really a photographer

the worst thing you can do is upload stuff you consider yourself "just messing around" on. you need to have some sense of quality control in your own work, otherwise people won't take you seriously. i have a friend who is a professional photographer, and when we go on set together, he shoots about anywhere from 400-1000 pictures, but after each shoot he only chooses ONE of those pictures to add to his portfolio. you only want to show people your best.

http://kylekukshtel.com

May 16, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
jenfromcandp

Hello, few questions for you to help with
bit ly/fZiyyc]the best sports betting systems
May 16, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
jenfromcandp

Whats up, few questions when you get time
bit ly/fGJKo8]penis advantage program download
May 16, 2011 @ 09:37 PM
jenfromcandp

Hello, few questions for you
bit ly/fZiyyc]ultimate sports betting system ebook
May 16, 2011 @ 09:38 PM
jenfromcandp

Whats up, few questions when you get time
bit ly/fZiyyc]the sports betting champ review
May 16, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
jenfromcandp

Hello, few questions for everyone
bit ly/fGJKo8]penis advantage is true?
May 16, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
jenfromcandp

Hello, few questions for you
bit ly/fZiyyc]the world best sports betting system
May 16, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
Koven

the worst thing you can do is upload stuff you consider yourself "just messing around" on. you need to have some sense of quality control in your own work, otherwise people won't take you seriously. i have a friend who is a professional photographer, and when we go on set together, he shoots about anywhere from 400-1000 pictures, but after each shoot he only chooses ONE of those pictures to add to his portfolio. you only want to show people your best.

This

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

May 16, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
jtangtwenty3

right, i totally agree with you guys about the work lol

i made this thread though cause i was building the site and wanted feedback on that more than my actual work. im not using this site yet so im not worried about people or potential clients or buyers seeing shitty work, i will fix that later. maybe its hard to judge though with shitty work posted?idk. im pretty comfortable with my portfolio, i just havent updated/ uploaded it yet.

i appreciate the help though!
May 16, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
bacontaco

well dude cargo is a great place (in my opinion) to do portfolio websites and stuff. my website runs on cargo as well. so in that i think you made a good choice. im not a fan of the theme you are using though,i just never vibed well with me. you may want to change that up.

http://kylekukshtel.com

May 17, 2011 @ 12:13 AM
jtangtwenty3

true, im lookin at the free options right now but ya think i may do my own html eventually

Please login first to reply.