w/ 18-55mm kit lens and 50mm f1.8 prime lens
I have about 650$ right now, but I'm not sure if I should either sell my xs body and buy a 60d or buy a 17-50mm f2.8 tamron first and then sell my body later and upgrade to 60d when I get more money. I know normally you upgrade lens first, but the xs isn't a great body and I kind of want HD video recording. If I upgrade the lens first, It'll be awhile until I get enough for the 60d body and idk if canon will lower prices or when canon is going to release another body so I don't wanna buy a lens, then wait a while to get the 60d only to have canon release a better model right after. Opinions?