February 3, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
fromtheOC

crumpler bags look nice
February 5, 2011 @ 02:51 AM
TALIBAN

For the guys that have the Incase camera bags, how are those working out for yall?

would it fit a d90, 50mm, sb-600, battery charger, and maybe a 17-50 tamron?
February 7, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
Unreachable

Because photographers are actually shooting than looking at their bag ;)
February 12, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
TyLeR

shootsac.
February 14, 2011 @ 02:37 AM
K [X] Z I

WOW! For $179???? Jezzz that's a freakin' rip-off! If you just look at it, it looks like a free tote you get when you purchase something. Anyways, it has too much of a feminine vibe, so I wouldn't even get it for $20.
May 15, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
ohmannn

i've always preferred the hand bags directly from Canon. i think i get that from my dad since hes always shot with genuine Canon products regardless of whether it be a filter, flash, lens, or bag. that in case is kinda dope thoughhh...
May 15, 2011 @ 10:49 PM
ohmannn

also, the grundgier leather ones on the previous pages are a little too hipster for me
May 15, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
wtfHarsh

I bought this one today:

It's called "Init Fastpack Nylon Backpack (NT-CA154)"
Simple black, comfortable as hell, lightweight, fits everything you need for general use (body+lens and 3-4 other lenses), $40.00, I recommend it.
May 16, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
bacontaco

i wish there were ones like that wotancraft, but backpack style and could hold a tripod. my shoulder got fucked up from a shoulder strap bag back i had back in middle school, so im scared of them now...

http://kylekukshtel.com

May 20, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
reyangelo

For the guys that have the Incase camera bags, how are those working out for yall?

would it fit a d90, 50mm, sb-600, battery charger, and maybe a 17-50 tamron?

i was always interested in an incase too but it looks too small
May 23, 2011 @ 03:09 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

Rather than taking photos you are worried about how the bag looks........ Give up and buy a point and shoot.
May 23, 2011 @ 04:47 AM
K [X] Z I

For anyone who thinks the idea of owning a good looking ANYTHING is ridiculous... I've done graffiti art, I've bboy'd, made beats, was a former vinyl junkie (mostly jazz records), practice martial arts, I've had plans to start my own streetwear brand and screen printed my own tees, I recently became a wine enthusiast and for a while I've been a fan of scotch whiskey's and scotchs', and now I do photography. I love food and will go out of my way or pay a lot for good food. Every hobby I had isn't playing video games and shooting hoops like most guys. Paintings, music, food, dance, clothing, furniture, decor, culture has been my life long interest. Why is a mac book designed to look sleek, modern, simple? Is a photographer always looking for something artistic and visually pleasing? Don't hate me because my taste is different than yours, just help me find what I'm looking for or shut up. It's that simple. By the way, I found a camera bag already and my search is done. Seriously, find an artist out there with something ugly. You can't; it's in our nature to create, love, own, adore the things that make our 6 senses jump.
May 23, 2011 @ 12:19 PM
DE LUCKS

^cool br0
May 23, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
bacontaco

Z I;3012862']For anyone who thinks the idea of owning a good looking ANYTHING is ridiculous... I've done graffiti art, I've bboy'd, made beats, was a former vinyl junkie (mostly jazz records), practice martial arts, I've had plans to start my own streetwear brand and screen printed my own tees, I recently became a wine enthusiast and for a while I've been a fan of scotch whiskey's and scotchs', and now I do photography. I love food and will go out of my way or pay a lot for good food. Every hobby I had isn't playing video games and shooting hoops like most guys. Paintings, music, food, dance, clothing, furniture, decor, culture has been my life long interest. Why is a mac book designed to look sleek, modern, simple? Is a photographer always looking for something artistic and visually pleasing? Don't hate me because my taste is different than yours, just help me find what I'm looking for or shut up. It's that simple. By the way, I found a camera bag already and my search is done. Seriously, find an artist out there with something ugly. You can't; it's in our nature to create, love, own, adore the things that make our 6 senses jump.

what did you find?

http://kylekukshtel.com

May 23, 2011 @ 04:30 PM
K [X] Z I

Check page 6 for pics. It's a handmade bag by wotancraft.
May 23, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
╒rozzy

I always stick with one lens so I don't carry a bag around

but in my opinion, Think Tank makes the best camera bags

SlingOMatic 20, not as nice as the others posted but this is decent.

May 24, 2011 @ 02:08 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

Z I;3012862']For anyone who thinks the idea of owning a good looking ANYTHING is ridiculous... I've done graffiti art, I've bboy'd, made beats, was a former vinyl junkie (mostly jazz records), practice martial arts, I've had plans to start my own streetwear brand and screen printed my own tees, I recently became a wine enthusiast and for a while I've been a fan of scotch whiskey's and scotchs', and now I do photography. I love food and will go out of my way or pay a lot for good food. Every hobby I had isn't playing video games and shooting hoops like most guys. Paintings, music, food, dance, clothing, furniture, decor, culture has been my life long interest. Why is a mac book designed to look sleek, modern, simple? Is a photographer always looking for something artistic and visually pleasing? Don't hate me because my taste is different than yours, just help me find what I'm looking for or shut up. It's that simple. By the way, I found a camera bag already and my search is done. Seriously, find an artist out there with something ugly. You can't; it's in our nature to create, love, own, adore the things that make our 6 senses jump.

May 30, 2011 @ 04:06 AM
jimmillion

May 30, 2011 @ 08:36 AM
laxlife1234

Man, if I had an extra $200 to fuck around with, I still wouldn't get one of these bags. I would find a nice cheap bag that is like a backpack and fits everything.

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

May 30, 2011 @ 01:47 PM
iujoae

naked camera pls.
June 4, 2011 @ 06:24 AM
monaliza

I copped this and never looked back.]

Cool one >sad
June 6, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
Philly1989

you can find nice ones!
June 6, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
internet

Burton Zoom pack. It holds my body and all lenses perfectly in a secured compartment. It's also really really padded so if you drop it or fall while riding it won't mess up any of my gear.

November 1, 2011 @ 05:08 AM
RawShack

<p>yo the incase ari marcopoulos bag is one of the best ive seen so far!</p>

I've been lookin' at that one, anyone know a bag similar bag but a bit cheaper?

Please login first to reply.