Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 5, 2010 @ 11:27 AM
Youngbattle

here is my final video without any formal training.
let me know what you think of it...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa-mAeHEzNM
February 5, 2010 @ 01:16 PM
Comikazi

ok, heres my cc take it or leave it...

1) All of your shots are shaky, the key to any kind of professional videography is composition and steadiness... You need to figure out how to make some rigs/tripods to keep your shot looking professional

2) I get what you were trying to do with the whole black and white thing but the graininess take away from it especially since you used it during the whole video (or at least the 30 seconds I watched) You should try to get a crisper image with and instead of trying to use some corny imovie effect, use lighting and cinematic content to create a dramatic feeling from your work.

3) This is a short film with music over it. Music videos are at least relevant to the fact that there is music in the background and more often than not, specifically relevant to the music (dancing, leaning, whatever...) If you've ever watched a professional music video, each shot only lasts long enough for you to understand whats going on in that shot and then it cuts to something else. This is a tool that can really improve your videos if you do it right and choose the right shots to group together.
February 5, 2010 @ 01:55 PM
nostalgia

the 30 seconds I watched

how are you gonna criticize him if you only watched 30 seconds of it.
February 5, 2010 @ 02:03 PM
Mr.Untouchable

Its good but I would match the scenes with the right type of music for the situation. Im getting a music video vibe from this so I didnt know if that was the point you was trying to show or was this a trailer for a upcoming movie that you were making?
February 5, 2010 @ 02:16 PM
Comikazi

how are you gonna criticize him if you only watched 30 seconds of it.

exactly like I did... oh and I guess another criticism would be to add a hook so people dont get bored after 30 seconds
February 5, 2010 @ 03:51 PM
Youngbattle

thanks for the criticism, indeed.
i guess i have to keep working on this so that i can get better in the future...
thanks for your time.
February 5, 2010 @ 03:52 PM
Youngbattle

Its good but I would match the scenes with the right type of music for the situation. Im getting a music video vibe from this so I didnt know if that was the point you was trying to show or was this a trailer for a upcoming movie that you were making?

not a trailer. just a music video.
February 6, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
noirgris

nice video
February 6, 2010 @ 07:54 PM
DEWIDAR

nice video
February 7, 2010 @ 03:03 PM
Youngbattle

thanks you guys. i appreciate it

Please login first to reply.