Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 4, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
TheDropout

Sentry ~ https://soundcloud.com/eccentricsentry

December 5, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

happy the thumbs are back. makes this thread alot better.
December 7, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
thesuppliers

December 7, 2012 @ 10:00 AM
rosesan

Der berühmte
http://www.nikeairmaxschweiz.eu/ Swoosh in der Form eines riesigen Tick Symbol prangt an der Seite eines
jeden Paares.

Nike ist seit
langem als eine der ultimativen Mode-Accessoires bekannt und man kann viele
Prominente und Legenden des Sports tragen ihre Trainer mit Stolz zu sehen. Das
Sortiment umfasst nun alle erdenklichen Aspekt, dass ein Trainer Marke könnte
mit spezialisierten Linien für Sport von Basketball bis Skateboarding.

Inspiriert von
der ursprünglichen Waffeln Design, das immer noch http://www.nikeairmaxschweiz.eu/ auf viele der Marken Produkte
bis hin zu spezialisierten sportlichen Trainer Nike Air Max gesehen ist das
ultimative Label Sportarten inspiriert Trainer für den täglichen Gebrauch. Das
Sortiment von Ausbildern verfügbar ist so breit, dass es unmöglich sein würde,
um nicht einen Schuh, der den Job oder Outfit Sie im Sinn haben passt. Nehmen
Sie eine browse durch das, was Nike zu bieten hat und sie für sich sehen.

Wenn es um die
erstaunliche Laufschuhe kommt, ist http://www.nikeairmaxschweiz.eu/ eines der besten zur
Verfügung. Der Schuh funktioniert sehr gut, und es wird von vielen als eines
der besseren Laufschuhe auf dem Markt sein. Für diejenigen unter Ihnen, die
nähere Informationen zu diesem Schuh wollen, nehmen Sie sich bitte die Zeit, um
unseren Bericht zu lesen.
December 7, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
awwsheeet

TRUEEEEEEEE
December 8, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

is a Yashica t4 worth the price or is there a better camera you can get for the same price?

edit: the Super Scope has me convinced... so awesome.
December 8, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
BKBROWN

is a Yashica t4 worth the price or is there a better camera you can get for the same price?

edit: the Super Scope has me convinced... so awesome.
make sure you buy the t5 or t4 super

the regular t4 has no scope

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

December 8, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

make sure you buy the t5 or t4 superthe regular t4 has no scope
Yeah, I'm considering the T4 Super. Thanks for the heads up tho man, I appreciate it.Scope looks awesome for some skating photos. Also would be awesome for concerts as you can hold the camera over your head and flip it upside down to use the scope.
December 8, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

double post... fuck. sorry.
December 9, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
__Nicholas

^^ to be honest i never use the scope on mine. thought it would be convenient but i find the regular viewfinder more reliable. i would get the t4 super or t5 over the regular t4 because they are weatherproof which is a major bonus. finallllly got some film back. heres a few shots. yashica t3 with expired fuji superia 800.

December 9, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
__Nicholas

damn this new posting format is killing me.. heres the rest of the yashica t3/superia 800 shots.

December 9, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
madhaussss

anyone on here fucked wit da contax g2? is it really worth the money?

December 9, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
__Nicholas

^ ive heard great things about the g2. definitely on my list of grail cameras.
December 9, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
johnnyy

Do you guys develop your film by yourself? Or do you just bring it to a store? I'm wondering if putting a dark room in my house is worth it. any thoughts would be appreciated. thanks.
December 9, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Do you guys develop your film by yourself? Or do you just bring it to a store? I'm wondering if putting a dark room in my house is worth it. any thoughts would be appreciated. thanks.
definitely worth it if you shoot alot and have the time, money, and space.
December 10, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Anyone have any experience carrying film through airports in a lead bag? I know if you're traveling domestically it's not a problem because the TSA has standard regulations, but I traveled internationally with film for the first time last month and I have to say that it was a bitch. It was probably due in part to the area where I was traveling (South Africa) is a little more primitive (no racism intended, lol), maybe they would be more understanding in other countries. It was just annoying having to argue with the security dudes at every airport we went to.

edit: funny story tho lol, one security dude at one of the airports we went to was really skeptical of my polaroid camera, so he demanded that he had to take a family portrait of us to make sure it was really a camera haha.
December 10, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
johnnyy

First time posting pictures on here. These are two I took over the summer that I really like. Top is on a lake in upstate New York. Bottom is somewhere in Michigan.
December 11, 2012 @ 09:07 AM
DaveGold

My first "photoshoot". I couldn't really do much about the background due to lighting conditions and my lack of an external flash (I was trying to get there before sundown but it was too late).

I'm trying to build up my portfolio and get better at taking portraits of people so any constructive criticism, words of advice, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

December 12, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Gutts

^^^
Def get an external flash. What kinda camera you working with?
And if you're open to trying new things you should try working with medium format. It's a little more pricy but its amazing for portraits. 
December 13, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
madhaussss

December 13, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

my high school cut both the photography class and club this year. i was interested in doing that, but now it looks like my best option is taking a photo class at the local state college. does anyone have experience doing that? i'm only 17 and kinda shy, so idk if it will be weird, but i'm interested in learning-- especially the developing process.

edit: class info says it puts an emphasis on black and white film. is it that way with most classes? cool with me, just thought it was interesting.
December 13, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
Gutts

^^
My high school did the same shit my senior year, which was the only year I had time to take that class. I regret not going to a college to take the course. And pretty much any standard film photography class will be taught with black and white film. It won't be weird my dude. The class will be filled with people just like you, maybe just a little older.
December 13, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
chads

^ I agree with him. It won't be weird, it will give you the opportunity to meet cool people that you have stuff in common with. Also, I'm not sure of your experience with film but black and white is a great way to start, thats how I got into photography.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 13, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Thanks guys. I think I'm gonna inquire. Do you know if you get access to the darkroom to develop any photos you want, or just the ones that are for the class?
December 13, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
DaveGold

^^^
Def get an external flash. What kinda camera you working with?
And if you're open to trying new things you should try working with medium format. It's a little more pricy but its amazing for portraits. 
A Minolta SRT-201 with a standard 50mm f/2.8 lens. I actually purchased an external flash yesterday at my local Salvation Army and had some general questions about it (if anyone can answer them).

1. I don't know if all external flashes for SLR's have the same settings but what are those green, white, and red dots underneath the ASA (a.k.a. ISO) / DIN for?

2. I've read that most SLR's have a shutter speed number on the dial that is already highlighted (mines is 1/60) and that's the recommended speed that should be used with your flash. Also, this flash is telling me which apertures to use depending on the ISO and my distance from the subject. What I want to know is, how reliable are these "automatic" settings (so to speak)? Would I still need to use a light meter? And if so, how would I compensate for the flash?

Thanks

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

December 13, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
Gutts

^^
My high school did the same shit my senior year, which was the only year I had time to take that class. I regret not going to a college to take the course. And pretty much any standard film photography class will be taught with black and white film. It won't be weird my dude. The class will be filled with people just like you, maybe just a little older.
December 13, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
Gutts

I always use a meter. The flash I had was also pretty damn old so I didn't really trust the automatic settings. 
December 14, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
__Nicholas

my yashica t3 gets the most random light leaks. here are two shots from my recent roll. fuji superia 800.

December 14, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
rmmbr

Bought this cheap vivitar film camera when i was out in Ohio earlier this year for $5 and here are a few shots. It's basically a camera that ill be bringing to parties or day to day life.

December 14, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
rmmbr

Bought this cheap vivitar film camera when i was out in Ohio earlier this year for $5 and here are a few shots. It's basically a camera that ill be bringing to parties or day to day life.

Please login first to reply.