Official Film Thread

November 30, 2012 @ 01:54:42
November 30, 2012 @ 02:11:11

Coming through with fire @anthoneee. I need to start contributing to this thread.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

November 30, 2012 @ 20:23:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
cape town, south africa. taken this morning. sorry cant scan it for another 2 weeks, but wanted to share.

Taken from a plane? where you headed?? thats a neat picture.

helicopter.
December 02, 2012 @ 00:01:16

Coming through with fire @anthoneee. I need to start contributing to this thread.

preciate that man.
December 02, 2012 @ 03:23:48
someone sell me a fixed lens p&s for cheap!!!
December 02, 2012 @ 18:50:36
yo is this thread glitching for anybody else?
December 02, 2012 @ 19:03:19
^ yeah its been fucking up for a couple days for me now
December 02, 2012 @ 19:06:21
I think it's back to normal now. for the last 2 days i couldn't see new posts
December 03, 2012 @ 02:23:57
back from a 3 week trip to africa. scanner sucks, didn't feel like paying walgreens to load to CD's.

December 03, 2012 @ 04:35:03
concrete jungle

December 03, 2012 @ 22:48:27
December 04, 2012 @ 19:01:45

December 05, 2012 @ 23:26:26
happy the thumbs are back. makes this thread alot better.
December 07, 2012 @ 05:14:51
December 07, 2012 @ 10:00:22
Der berühmte
http://www.nikeairmaxschweiz.eu/ Swoosh in der Form eines riesigen Tick Symbol prangt an der Seite eines
jeden Paares.

Nike ist seit
langem als eine der ultimativen Mode-Accessoires bekannt und man kann viele
Prominente und Legenden des Sports tragen ihre Trainer mit Stolz zu sehen. Das
Sortiment umfasst nun alle erdenklichen Aspekt, dass ein Trainer Marke könnte
mit spezialisierten Linien für Sport von Basketball bis Skateboarding.

Inspiriert von
der ursprünglichen Waffeln Design, das immer noch http://www.nikeairmaxschweiz.eu/ auf viele der Marken Produkte
bis hin zu spezialisierten sportlichen Trainer Nike Air Max gesehen ist das
ultimative Label Sportarten inspiriert Trainer für den täglichen Gebrauch. Das
Sortiment von Ausbildern verfügbar ist so breit, dass es unmöglich sein würde,
um nicht einen Schuh, der den Job oder Outfit Sie im Sinn haben passt. Nehmen
Sie eine browse durch das, was Nike zu bieten hat und sie für sich sehen.

Wenn es um die
erstaunliche Laufschuhe kommt, ist http://www.nikeairmaxschweiz.eu/ eines der besten zur
Verfügung. Der Schuh funktioniert sehr gut, und es wird von vielen als eines
der besseren Laufschuhe auf dem Markt sein. Für diejenigen unter Ihnen, die
nähere Informationen zu diesem Schuh wollen, nehmen Sie sich bitte die Zeit, um
unseren Bericht zu lesen.
December 07, 2012 @ 16:30:57
TRUEEEEEEEE
December 08, 2012 @ 14:10:54
is a Yashica t4 worth the price or is there a better camera you can get for the same price?

edit: the Super Scope has me convinced... so awesome.
December 08, 2012 @ 20:00:53
is a Yashica t4 worth the price or is there a better camera you can get for the same price?

edit: the Super Scope has me convinced... so awesome.
make sure you buy the t5 or t4 super

the regular t4 has no scope
December 08, 2012 @ 20:45:22
make sure you buy the t5 or t4 superthe regular t4 has no scope
Yeah, I'm considering the T4 Super. Thanks for the heads up tho man, I appreciate it.Scope looks awesome for some skating photos. Also would be awesome for concerts as you can hold the camera over your head and flip it upside down to use the scope.
December 08, 2012 @ 20:46:00
double post... fuck. sorry.
December 09, 2012 @ 02:22:05
^^ to be honest i never use the scope on mine. thought it would be convenient but i find the regular viewfinder more reliable. i would get the t4 super or t5 over the regular t4 because they are weatherproof which is a major bonus. finallllly got some film back. heres a few shots. yashica t3 with expired fuji superia 800.

December 09, 2012 @ 02:24:48
damn this new posting format is killing me.. heres the rest of the yashica t3/superia 800 shots.

December 09, 2012 @ 02:40:25
anyone on here fucked wit da contax g2? is it really worth the money?

December 09, 2012 @ 05:15:21
^ ive heard great things about the g2. definitely on my list of grail cameras.
December 09, 2012 @ 20:26:41
Do you guys develop your film by yourself? Or do you just bring it to a store? I'm wondering if putting a dark room in my house is worth it. any thoughts would be appreciated. thanks.
December 09, 2012 @ 22:46:26
Do you guys develop your film by yourself? Or do you just bring it to a store? I'm wondering if putting a dark room in my house is worth it. any thoughts would be appreciated. thanks.
definitely worth it if you shoot alot and have the time, money, and space.
December 10, 2012 @ 03:11:07
Anyone have any experience carrying film through airports in a lead bag? I know if you're traveling domestically it's not a problem because the TSA has standard regulations, but I traveled internationally with film for the first time last month and I have to say that it was a bitch. It was probably due in part to the area where I was traveling (South Africa) is a little more primitive (no racism intended, lol), maybe they would be more understanding in other countries. It was just annoying having to argue with the security dudes at every airport we went to.

edit: funny story tho lol, one security dude at one of the airports we went to was really skeptical of my polaroid camera, so he demanded that he had to take a family portrait of us to make sure it was really a camera haha.
December 10, 2012 @ 21:21:02

First time posting pictures on here. These are two I took over the summer that I really like. Top is on a lake in upstate New York. Bottom is somewhere in Michigan.
December 11, 2012 @ 09:07:15

My first "photoshoot". I couldn't really do much about the background due to lighting conditions and my lack of an external flash (I was trying to get there before sundown but it was too late).

I'm trying to build up my portfolio and get better at taking portraits of people so any constructive criticism, words of advice, etc. would be greatly appreciated!

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

December 12, 2012 @ 19:37:19
^^^
Def get an external flash. What kinda camera you working with?
And if you're open to trying new things you should try working with medium format. It's a little more pricy but its amazing for portraits. 
Please login first to reply.
x