Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 13, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
Hobbes

Worded weird but I was recently shooting some street scenes in dwntwn La and I was laying down on the ground to get a better angle on this statue when I hear my friend yelling, I turn around only to see a car coming at me and I guess they couldn't see me. So I rolled out of the way and it sped past me. Just wondering with the occational being chased by a hobo or a dog, has anyone ever had a near death or dangerous experience while shooting? Or am the only dumb one to almost get hit by a car. (I know the 1st post will probably say: yea you are)

Went as #y?E.

June 17, 2009 @ 10:27 PM
BitchFunk

last night, i was shooting in the park and i took a dope shot of this one couple, and the dude was chasing after me and lobbing rocks at my head and shit. so i ran. i didnt like it.
June 17, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
Third Eye Jedi

last night, i was shooting in the park and i took a dope shot of this one couple, and the dude was chasing after me and lobbing rocks at my head and shit. so i ran. i didnt like it.

WTFconfusedIf some random stranger started taking pics of me for no reason, I would have probably done the same.
June 18, 2009 @ 03:52 AM
BitchFunk

its called being a photographer, dipshit.
June 18, 2009 @ 01:52 PM
WGMeets

its called being a photographer, dipshit.

Haha that's a shitty situation dude. I haven't had the luck of running into trouble YET! I feel it coming tho.
June 20, 2009 @ 09:56 PM
AW

def druggies while shooting in the older parts of town. sad
(im only complaining cause im a girl and some ppl are dumb as shit over there!)
June 20, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
BitchFunk

Haha that's a shitty situation dude. I haven't had the luck of running into trouble YET! I feel it coming tho.

so after that the dude, came up to me and almost smashed my strobe AND Linhoff medium format. i eventually diffused that shit cause i spoke english (im in vietnam) and no one here fucks with americans.
June 22, 2009 @ 05:43 PM
sbogfiend

y would u risk ur life 4 a pic -_-
June 23, 2009 @ 02:59 AM
BitchFunk

i had no idea it would be a total fuckin debackle. i was just shooting
June 24, 2009 @ 11:57 AM
gaws

last night my buddy was pumping gas after our graduation ceremony and i had my camera with me
i wanted to try some low light shit silhouette so i set up my camera, walked out side, crouched down and started taking pictures while he pumped.

somehow, the gas line kinked and all of a sudden one huge burst came, and gas flew everywhere. both our suits are covered, my memory card got fucked up. thank god my camera is fine (or so it seems so far)

we were literally dripping in gas.

maybe not a near death experience, but scary none the less.
June 24, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
Spankbank

The only thing near anything with someone or something coming in contact with me was a security guard prowling around watching me. Dang, it just sounds like most of you guys are just careless except Goslett because that just sounds like a freak accident. A pipe bursting at a gas station, lolwut.
June 25, 2009 @ 06:46 AM
BitchFunk

^^^^^

isnt that a security guards job?

Please login first to reply.