Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 30, 2014 @ 04:16 PM
hooper

WTaps X Bape - L - $200

Tagged large, but fits between a medium and large. I'm a true medium and it fits me well. It is in excellent condition considering this is an old collaboration from nearly a decade back (2005). The waist is adjustable with buttons on the back to create a slimmer fit. Colour is pretty true in this photo.

Maiden Noir x New Era JP - L - $OLD

Great layering piece to wear over a sweatshirt or hoodie if you're a true medium, otherwise it's a pretty true large. Made with a beautiful jacquard tiger camo fabric from Japan. It has a very useful inside pocket and the attention to detail is just great over all. One of the highest quality pieces I've owned. Retailed for over $300 from Haven. Colour is a few shades darker in person, it's definitely a deeper olive. Search google for other photos for reference. The waist is adjustable with buttons on the back to create
a slimmer fit.

Carhartt Work in Progress - M - $60

Fits a true medium. First thing I bought from Carhartt and I was pretty impressed. It has a great fit and it's constructed well with ripstop fabric. Purchased from Nomad for over $100. and It's pretty much in brand new condition.

June 1, 2014 @ 12:38 PM
hooper

Bump

10char
June 8, 2014 @ 01:48 AM
hooper

Bump

10char
June 11, 2014 @ 03:18 PM
putanginamo

is the carhatt button up tts? Im 5'9 and very interested.

(don't let the location fool ya, I'm really from parkdale)

@acronymjutsu

Please login first to reply.