Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 24, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
YUNG KingKropz

He sold me what seemed like a pretty great deal and only turned out to be extremely crappily made fakes, and one item that seemed legit had a huge crack in the screen print on the back. Heard so much good about him too though. I am so pissed. Paypal dispute here i come.
January 5, 2014 @ 04:02 PM
chefness

suspended

This guy bought Authentic White Pyrex Shorts XL ( Purchased from V Files NYC) , Black Been Trill Snapback (Purchased from 40 OZ NYC Web Shop) , and Red Heron Preston Nascar Defect XL (Also Purchased from V Files NYC). All authentic merchandise with receipts for everything. He made a false claim to Paypal insisting the merchandise was fake (Paypal knew it was not) and claiming that the shirt was damaged. Paypal has no way to verify so they side with the buyer and grant a full refund. I accepted the return and he received a full refund. The shirt came back worn and smelling like body odor. Since then he has contacted me at least three times asking me to buy other versions of the same items again. 

Anyone who is interested I have all of our emails, texts and copies of the original receipts as proof of authenticity as well as the fake Paypal claim he made against me and the attempts to purchase more items after the original case.
January 5, 2014 @ 04:58 PM
YUNG KingKropz

shirt came cracked and smelling like ass already, hence why i told paypal. you sit there and don't email back, don't text back, and don't say shit. I thought, hey maybe i'll give a second chance just so I could try and get different versions of the stuff, he declined, also on top of everything you promised a very large amount of stickers that which i technically paid for with my first order, then i got the box and it was fucking empty, and all you said was, "oh sorry i forgot, i'll send them with your next order!". so don't give me that shit. 
January 6, 2014 @ 06:48 PM
chefness

suspended

Dude clearly has nothing better to do than buy clothes, make up reasons to return them, complain about the seller on Hypebeast, then try to buy from the same seller again. 

Blocked out his personal info, this is an email he sent me 4 days ago. Also got a bunch of texts from him asking me if
he could buy from me again (after he returned everything and received a full refund).

12/2/13

Looking for a Heron Preston Long sleeve White, Black or Red (in XL), Been Trill Snapback Black, and the white pyrex vision shorts (in XL). I'm also looking for a Supreme Iphone 5 Case. Please tell me what you have. Looking to cop all of that, so if you can give me a package deal let me know. Text me at (909) 773 - XXXX for faster communication, trying to get this deal done soon in time for christmas.
January 6, 2014 @ 07:02 PM
chefness

suspended

Here is some of my feedback from buyers I have done business with over the years. 

" Fast shipping and good pricing for shipping a red box cdg to Canada. "

"Nice guy, great communication, along with good fair pricing. Great legit seller."

"Dude was packing my order as I sent him the cash on paypal. Very fair prices, great communication. Definitely will be hitting 'em up first over anyone else out there right now."

"nice guy, i messed up 2 times with him and he still budged with me.. Thanks!"

"made two separate deals with him and he shipped them with nice packing. legit seller"

"Legit shipped fast and great communication, pleasure to do biz."

"Real Easy and smooth transaction.. i look forward to another meet-up..."

"Very reasonable guy, great guy all around. Don't hesitate to do business with him!"

"super fast payment right here. don't hesitate for a second guys. when this dude offers that means he's ready to buy. 
#seriousbusiness thanks homie"

"Easy transaction meetup. Small world that led to a great deal thx again"

"just got my hoodie today, great guy super legit. would do buisiness with again. fast shipping"

"paid asap legit buyer!"

"
Super smooth trade. Great communication. Legit."

"Legit. Traded him and got my item fast. A+ communication"

"Everything's cool. Guy's legit."

"This guy is legit!"

"Really nice guy, Legit +++"

"great trader!! A+++ Thanks"

"smooth transaction, good seller"

"everything went perfect, thanks! keep the xl shit coming we need more on here haha"

"dude's legit. transaction was smooooooth and fast!"

"Paid fast, no bullshit, my kinda buyer. Cheers"

"smooth transaction
legit"
January 6, 2014 @ 07:03 PM
chefness

suspended

January 6, 2014 @ 07:37 PM
SHARKlN

Lol that's what you should expect when reselling fuckboi clothes to fuckbois
March 9, 2014 @ 02:43 AM
PatCapone

I purchased a football jersey off fastluck by chefness on Feb 18th.

Never mailed item, emailed him multiple times - always responded with "will ship in 2-3 days", 3 days later, same response,"will ship 2-3 days later". Had enough it when he stated he would ship on Friday - 3/7 and no update or message.

Even asked for a replacement item if he didn't have item available. No communication.

Warning the community. Fck this guy and his site.

Proof is as shown below:

Messaged him off his other 3 other emails

Please login first to reply.