Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 23, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
Kite188

Hi everyone. Its been a long time since last time. Some of you might remember me, some of you might not. Either way I am back and got a couple of goodies/rarities for sale here. I am an old school Diamond Supply supporter and in these hard times i'm a little behind on my cash flow and am resorting to cleaning out my closet to make a dime out of a nickel. I am giving my fellow HB'ers first dibs before I go on to post at other forums I frequent or find another way to make my ends and decide to keep them. Nevertheless, everything is in pretty flawless condition unless otherwise noted and the prices are pretty firm, but do not be afraid to throw in an offer.
That being said, lets get down to business. I am not really interested in trades, though I could make an exception for either a Supreme New order Blue Monday or Joy Division t-shirt in size S or M and sb dunks in prime condition size 9-10.
Feel free to message me or post here for any questions/measurements/concerns. EVERYTHING IS LEGIT, 100% GUARANTEED. I DO NOT MESS WITH FAKES AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU.
All item prices include shipping from San Diego via USPS w/ delivery confirmation, 4% paypal fees and etc. Buy several items and you will save on shipping and maybe get a discounted price.
There will be no returns accepted unless an item is severely flawed, stained, or defective and otherwise not mentioned here. Not responsible if the shirt does not meet your quality standards does not fit. Now that we got that out the way here are the goodies:

[$27]  SIZE M DIAMOND SUPPLY X DVS ORIGINAL INTENT Collabo hoodie
worn a couple times and just recently washed. This is part of the shoe collabo they did. It is the matching sweater.
Pretty much casually wore it now and then, just recently washed it. No signs of fading or wear to be honest. Still has its original crisp black color

[$22] size S Diamond supply SF/NY/LA navy blue/neon green tee shirt. worn a few times, always with an undershirt. Still has a crisp navy blue color with no signs of fading. Could honestly pass as NWOT. been hanging in my closet for a while

[$15] SIZE M Diamond Supply Co. Paradise tee. I literally wore this shirt once and vaguely remember spilling something on it but not really noticing until I got home and hung it. No stains on collar or anywhere else besides the noted spot. Still looks new, have not tried washing it but I am pretty confident that stain is easily removable with little to no effort.

[$27] Size M Diamond Supply Co. 10 years ride or die tee. Might've worn this one once. Can't remember to be honest, but I think it is another one of those that I took out of the plastic bag and simply hung up. Still looks and smells new.

[$30] Diamond Supply co Por Vida pt. 2 tee. This one is a peculiar one. It is a Size M but it was tailored to have a slimmer fit, almost like a small. therefore the length of a medium but the slimness of an S. This one is one of my favorites and actually recall wearing this one a few times. Still has a lot of life left, might actually keep this one.

[$12] Size M diamond supply co x 10 deep collabo. This one was one of the designs that got me hooked into diamond. This is the original collabo with the Damien Hirst skull (sp before a cease and desist order forced diamond to clear these off their shelves. Rumor has it a large number of these were burned. This shirt is pretty grimey by my standards and I am a pretty clean person. I actually remember buying this off another member here who claimed to have worn it quite a few times and it definitely shows. I knew what I was getting into and still bought it like a sucker cause I had to have it, only to end up wearing it once and never again. Slight fading to the black print, minor stain or two and dirty from collar but bout to be worth something to someone. Might even throw it in for free if you cop a couple of stuff. it reads "times greatest foes in reverse on the back"

[$20] Size S Diamond suppply co. x Crooks & Castles 4 C's shirt in limited white/tiffany colorway. worn and washed this one a few times, though all it has to show for signs of wear are slight yellowing in the pit area. might just keep this one as well.

[$95] and now... the moment you have all been waiting for.
BASED RARE LIKE NEW SIZE MEDIUM DIAMOND SUPPLY CO LEGENDS JOE MONTANA TEE.
This was part of a highly sought after "legends" pack which featured pele/montana/hank aaron and julius erving. These were available in limited quantities and different colors but I vividly remember them selling out right away within minutes online and in-store. This was one of the best looking tees out of the lot and the white colorway did it the most justice. Really had to think hard about putting this one up for sale. Now is your chance to snag it off my hands before I change my mind and hold on to it longer. Considering its condition, rarity, and limited edition its value has nowhere to go but up. I don't remember ever wearing this one in public. I did try it on a few times and remember leaving it to hang outside for a while to get rid of the heavy print scent. That being said, it has some slight dirtying on the INSIDE of the collar (the part that touches your neck) which i'm sure will easily go away with a wash or some scrubbing. Other than that it is flawless, it still smells like new and the print is crisp and the scent is still there. another one of those that I literally took out of its plastic bag and shelved.

[$125] NWOT Diamond Supply Co. Diamond Life pt. 1 (Sade) crew in size M (fits more like L) in rare black/gorgeous tiffany
Bought this one off another user here a long time ago for about the same price. Tried it on but was just too big for me, this is the original crewnecks diamond used to print on, so they are a bit bigger and looser than the ones they use now (atleast in my opinion when I compare it to diamond life pt. 3 crewneck I bought, which fits true to size) Doesn't look like there is much wear to it, if any so i'll go ahead and pass it off as NWOT.

[$20] Adidas Y-3 by Yohji Yamamoto track jacket in Size M (though fits more like a snug Small)
bought this one off another user here and wore it once and as badass of a jacket it is, did not fit or look to my standards. Stripes are of a tannish/khaki almost gold like color and only on the right sleeve. A bit of fading to it but still holds its black color pretty well. No holes/smell or stains. Shows slight signs of wear but lots of life left.

[$25] (MSRP $40) NWT size S Nike Skateboarding NKE 6.0 black short sleeve plaid button up. A very good looking shirt. I wish it fit me. Has plaid print on the inside of the collar all around visible if you were to pop it, and inside. Looks slightly green due to the flash and when put in light, but has beautiful shade of black to it.

thank you for stopping by and have a great day. PM me with any questions/measurements requests/offers. Thanks
May 23, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
Kite188

got a couple of offers, but probably going to wait a little longer before committing to them considering this thread drowned so quickly.
May 24, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
Kite188

whoa. this marketplace moves really fast these days. last bump before HB exclusivity listing ends.
May 25, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
Kite188

few items have been sold and removed. will be shipped out monday, everything you still see up is still available. dont sleep
May 26, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
Kite188

"10charbump" what is this new trickery facade?!!
June 6, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
Kite188

everything listed still remains. some will be going up on ebay within the next day or so.
June 14, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
Kite188

adidas y-3 pending, everything else listed still available
June 26, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
Kite188

state of mind tee SOLD, everything else still available
June 27, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
Kite188

U SLEEPIN ON DESE RARITIES
July 1, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
Kite188

will ship anywhere internationally for an additional $5 cost
July 5, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
Kite188

4th of july special $10 off any given product.
July 5, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
lovedmndlife

bummed that hot air aint a L

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

July 5, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
Kite188

its a medium in white, which runs a little longer than traditional Mediums so it might still stand a chance. I can measure it for ya if you are interested. would probably fit like a slim L.
July 21, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
Kite188

another item sold, taken off. rest is still available, thanks.
July 23, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
Kite188

EARLY MORNING BUMP n' grind. feelin a bit generous today, shoot me any offers.
July 29, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
Kite188

bump, y-3 jacket pending everything else still available
August 2, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
Kite188

flaker on that y-3 jacket. it is still available 20% discount on any of the items listed above this weekend only.
August 11, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
Kite188

bump, some have been sold in ebay, rest is still available.
August 14, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
Kite188

diamond supply hot air tee pending, everything else listed still available
August 15, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
Kite188

Hot air Tee SOLD and removed. everything else still available
August 15, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
Kite188

edited post, we on.
August 18, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
Kite188

$5 off any given item today only. DON'T SLEEP
September 7, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
Kite188

BUMP. small sade sweater possibly pending. everything else still available
September 17, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
Kite188

charcoal sade crew/sweater SOLD. everything else still remains
September 19, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
Kite188

BUMP. Take $5 OFF ANY item priced $25 and below  and $10 off any priced $50 or more
September 23, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
Kite188

BUMP, ^ above still stands. Thank you for looking
October 2, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
Kite188

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP GUMPS
October 5, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
Kite188

swag yourself out wif sumfin on dis FANCY FRIDAY. pm me with offers
October 13, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
Kite188

columbus day sale. buy any two items, get $20 off the combined cost.
October 19, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
Kite188

another item sold & removed. all that is posted is still available. thank you for looking

Please login first to reply.