Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
May 13, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
PAPOUCHE

Originally planned on purchasing one, but Paypal messed up my ordered and I ended up getting sent two jackets for the price of one. As you can see in the fifth picture, their is still one of them that has yet to be opened from it original packaging, that is the one that's for sale/trade, the exposed one in the other pics is just for show. They're both the exact same colored jackets in the exact same size. I'm willing to trade this for any Supreme Black Box Logo Camp from any season (with the exception of this years one with the leather strap back, I don't want that. I will accept the rubber logo though)...

If you do not own one of these, but would still want this jacket, I am willing to have this purchased off me for full retail price (plus shipping) as an alternative. PM me if you have questions or want more information, thank you.

eBay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stray-Rats-Coaches-Jacket-in-Black-Sz-Large-/111072858443?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item19dc75514b

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 25, 2013 @ 12:09 PM
PAPOUCHE

Jacket has been sold.
/Thread

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

Please login first to reply.