Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 26, 2013 @ 08:07 AM
gvto-

Let's try this again, I've had a few people drop out on me so I figured I'd post this up here and not have my thread locked again because I meet requirements now.

It's brand new, only out of the bag because I had to try it on. Apart from that it's never been worn. I will ship in all the original packaging and include the online order confirmation. Item does not fit me well so that's why the price is only $400 shipped. (Shipping is only for the lower 48 States, please PM me if you live elsewhere and we can set up an agreed shipping cost). Don't try and bring the price down any more, it's as low as you will see it go. I know it's worth more and so do you, but I need the cash to fix my car.

As far as trades go I would only trade for a Large PCL Hoodie + $75 on your end of the deal. So please don't offer me camps and shoes, I'm not interested.

Here are some pictures, more can be taken upon your request. (I will get one up with my HB name tomorrow, so please don't lock unless I fail to upload one by tomorrow evening).
http://imgur.com/a/P5zVN

Thanks,
Elliot.
March 26, 2013 @ 08:08 AM
gvto-

Pics for those who are too lazy to click on the link:

March 26, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
gvto-

Bump someone cop this.
March 27, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
gvto-

Proof as promised earlier (please pardon my handwriting, I have shakey hands and yeah);

March 27, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
felodese

Bump                       
March 27, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
kernzn

hey bro i realy wanna help you Fixing your car i know this sux, i'm from Austria and i would buy it couse there are no supreme stores here only in London and Japan,

international shipping + tracking was about 38$ (bought Jordans from the us 6months ago) dunno if the Price increased or stuff

hook me up i would spend 450 inkl shipping (dunno how much it will cost)

write me thx
March 27, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
gvto-

hey bro i realy wanna help you Fixing your car i know this sux, i'm from Austria and i would buy it couse there are no supreme stores here only in London and Japan,

international shipping + tracking was about 38$ (bought Jordans from the us 6months ago) dunno if the Price increased or stuff

hook me up i would spend 450 inkl shipping (dunno how much it will cost)

write me thx
PM'd you, I'd be happy to ship it for you.
March 27, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
swiftbrvh

I have an XL PCL and can put in cash. Pm me. Lmk thanks.

I got that swiftness pot

Please login first to reply.