Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 12, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
BeastJr

ZERO TRADES, NO TRADES PLEASE.
FOR SOME REASON NO ONE CAN PM ME, SO TELL ME TO PM YOU ON HERE AND I WILL.
First come,first serve.
Got a brand new Supreme Navy Canvas Camp from Fall 2012, simple and clean design, got it online so without tags. 100% authentic. Send as Paypal gift, you can still dispute a gift charge, if you send the other way the money goes on hold for 21 days and that's dumb. I ship SAME day 2 day shipping with tracking. Look at my other thread, sold several hats and 100% fine, no issues. Here are the pics and proof:

December 12, 2012 @ 01:49 PM
amiro

You can't dispute a gift payment, and only ebay payments are held for 21 or so days.

VitaminA12 on /r/supremeclothing

December 12, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
BeastJr

^that's not true. Trust me, someone on here has sent me money before and I had to refund it because it held the money and they just resent it as gift and that was that.
December 12, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
vafins

Ive had paypal hold my money untill the payment cleared but that was only one time and I think the dude who sent it fucked up.........but you can not dispute a gift payment so if they send it as a gift and you dont ship the hat they have no proof period.
December 12, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
BeastJr

Ive had paypal hold my money untill the payment cleared but that was only one time and I think the dude who sent it fucked up.........but you can not dispute a gift payment so if they send it as a gift and you dont ship the hat they have no proof period.
You dispute it as unauthorized and it will work.

I wanna sell this thing not fight with anyone.

Please login first to reply.