Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 10, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
jaggajay

I'm looking to trade (for other crews/hoodies) or sell everything below. I have a bit of ocd so even though many were worn, everything was taken care of amazingly and have no stains, holes, etc. I love my little 10 deep collection but I've recently decided to go for a more fit look, which is the reason I'm trying to get rid of it. If you aren't interested in trading, just make an offer!

black clae russell shoes, size 12, like new, was $130 // good wood necklace, like new, was $50

left: never warn, all large
right: top 3 tees have been worn once or twice, rest of the tees have been worn/washed but still in pretty good condition, all large

all xl, letters on two crews are kind of "crackly" i guess you would say but that's how it's supposed to be

xl, condition is ok

xl, never worn

xl, good condition

l, good condition
October 10, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
LUPS

1. All items must be shown to be in your possession, with a LEGIBLE written or 'non-photoshopped/watermark' screen/user name tag
2. All SELLERS must been members for MINIMUM 1 MONTH and have at least 50 POSTS.
3. NO EBAY listings in any way, shape, or form.
4. If your listing is deleted OR you have any questions, please PRIVATE MESSAGE me first to discuss.
5. 1 bump per 24 hours.
6. BuyItNow prices must be listed, This is not a Best Offer marketplace.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.