FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 19, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
jaded

@sellmestuff
@darioc
@therealashylarry
@vitamina
@rumee24

Would it be possible for each of you to PM me your first and last name as well as a picture of the package you received with the shipping labels clearly in focus? You can upload the picture to TinyPic and PM me the link. I want to send an e-mail to PayPal's customer service on your behalf just to try and help.

Are you guys just e-mailing customer service or are you having direct contact with someone?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 19, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
LUPS

The e-mail address he registered here with is chadheffer@gmail.com, but that's probably a fake as well.

godleebarnes can't you show them that the package you received has a fake shipping label on it and tell them the tracking proves it shipped from San Diego even though the label is a fake address and all you got was an empty envelope?

Exactly
Ask to speak to a supervisor or manager
I would be irate I this was me.
Even if you guys only got ripped off less than $50, it's your earned money.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 19, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
amiro

@jaded No prob, I'll send that over in a sec. thanks for the help man.

VitaminA12 on /r/supremeclothing

September 19, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
jaded

No problem, I'm happy to try and help. What is the e-mail address PayPal uses for this? let me know so I send it to the right address.

September 19, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
至高

I hope you guys get your money back and then pool the money together for multiple tickets to his place to kick his ass.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 19, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
jaded

If one of you guys wanted to spend the time and money, you could find an attorney who is willing to file a court order that requests for his ISP to release his personal information. He lives in Poway, California, and his ISP is Cox Communications. Cox Communications has an office in Escondido which is about 20 minutes north of Poway, and an office in San Diego, which is about 20 minutes south of Poway.

September 20, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
FruitSalad

hi all, i ordered the box logo hoodie too, and i thought it would be fine since he provided the tracking. well what do you fucking know, got a small ass envelope with a piece of binder paper inside.

i'm filing the claim right now, and i have a video of me opening the package, and the picture being uploaded currently. how are the rest of you doing on your claims?
September 20, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
LUPS

@fruitsalad you should really call, man.
Tell the. You have video.
You tell them you post on a forum and have proof numerous people got scammed
Tell them you bought a hoodie and he sent that small envelope, which has the weight.
You guys can't take no from pay pal.
On another note, did you all pay for the stuff as "Friends & Family"?

September 20, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
amiro

@jaded
His bitch ass just issued a refund for my money back and it will take 5 days for it to completely process, I hope he does the same for you guys. @nickrob FUCK WITH ME

September 20, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
jaded

Let's see what happens with everyone else. How did you find out about your refund so these other guys know?

September 20, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
amiro

Paypal.com it says pending refund, so I called to see whats up. They said that he did issue a refund, but the claim isn't closed until the refund status changes from pending to completed. Hope this helps, could I still go after this guy in court? Even if I do get my money back?

September 20, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
amiro

Just reviewed it a little further and noticed the refund is an e-check (not so sure what that is) and from yet another email: cmc92646@live.com
Will provide more info when I found out more.

September 20, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
FruitSalad

Just reviewed it a little further and noticed the refund is an e-check (not so sure what that is) and from yet another email: cmc92646@live.com
Will provide more info when I found out more.

@amiro that's the email that i sent the money to, and e-checks normally take 3-5 days to process.
September 20, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
amiro

@fruitsalad I honestly don't remember what email I sent it to, have you called in your claim?
EDIT: I originally sent the money to : godknowsall22@hotmail.com

September 20, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
jaded

That's probably a legitimate e-mail address. live.com is just a Windows site, it's like Hotmail basically. The PayPal is registered to Chelsea Conners, so cmc is probably initials and 92646 is a southern California zip code.

September 20, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
FruitSalad

@ amiro, i haven't had the time to, but i'll probably call in tonight. did you call in? i only escalated the paypal claim.
September 20, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
amiro

@fruitsalad I've called many times, it's the only real way of getting direct answers and state your claim.

September 20, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
jaded

Yeah you guys need to call and stay on top of it. Call multiple times if you have to. Make them aware that several of you are filing claims against the same person.

September 20, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
amiro

Yeah, whenever I called, I always stated how I was not the only one and that he was doing it to 4+ people.

September 20, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
jaded

Sellmestuff just told me that he called and due to multiple claims against him this week they are investigating. Have any of you guys heard back from PayPal besides amiro?

September 20, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
aira

WTF. I just checked my paypal and noticed the claim was missing.
September 20, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
aira

This shit boggles my mind. He called in as me and closed the case. Now I have to file an appeal. Apparently he has our information too since he needs to verify with paypal. AHhhh. This guy really is scum.
September 20, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
amiro

@aira that is truley scarey to think that is is that easy to pretend to be someone else, we really need to do something about this guy besides dealing with paypal.

September 20, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
godleebarnes

z
September 20, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
jaded

Just keep calling them I guess, keep your claims open. I find it very hard to believe that he'd be able to cancel your claims over the phone, that would be extremely lax security on PayPal's part. I think your claims are being closed by PayPal, so you need to call back and reopen them or escalate them.

September 20, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
godleebarnes

z
September 20, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
jaded

Read below

September 20, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
jaded

@sellmestuff
@darioc
@therealashylarry
@vitamina
@rumee24
@godleebarnes

I just got off the phone with their fraud department. I reported the e-mail address and name associated with the PayPal account he's using. She is escalating the case and made a note that it needs to be looked into right away. She asked me to give her the names of the people who have filed claims against him so far and I gave her the names of each of you who sent me a picture of your empty shipping envelope. I told her he is sending you guys empty shipping envelopes and using fake return addresses on the labels, and she said that's something they need to stop right away.

She gave me a specific phone number for you guys to call, but I don't want to post it since he can still view this thread. I don't want him calling it and pulling something, so please PM me and I will give you the phone number and the instructions PayPal gave me.

Hopefully you guys have your money back soon. If I forgot to mention anyone in the list above, just PM me.

September 20, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
LUPS

Good shit Jaded

September 20, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
jaded

You guys didn't send the money as a gift did you? one member just reported to me that he did, and PayPal won't refund his money because you lose buyer protection when you send money as a gift. I hope that's not the case with all of you.

Please login first to reply.