September 16, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
darioc

Payment sent for the black box logo hoody! Thanks!
September 17, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
jaded

@nickrob

You have two different members here claiming they purchased the hoodie. Rumee24 and Darioc both sent payment for the same hoodie. What's the deal?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 17, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
FairfaxNative

condition of 36 tee and arabic hoodie?
September 17, 2012 @ 11:55 AM
darioc

You have two different members here claiming they purchased the hoodie. Rumee24 and Darioc both sent payment for the same hoodie. What's the deal?

@THEGOD

I'd also like to know what's going on. Sent payment yesterday, haven't heard from you since...
September 17, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
amiro

Sent payment on Friday for Blimp 5 Panel ($45) No communication futher on

VitaminA12 on /r/supremeclothing

September 17, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
gustavorlien

How much extra for shipping to Denmark?
September 17, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
darioc

How much extra for shipping to Denmark?

Can't read? suprised May want to wait to see if this dude is legit or not...
September 17, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
jaded

@nickrob You've got a couple guys here who are wondering what happened with their money. Apparently you sold them both the same hoodie. What's the deal? You need to address this.

Do not contact this seller regarding one of his items until he responds in this thread and clears up the situation

September 17, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
darioc

@nickrob You've got a couple guys here who are wondering what happened with their money. Apparently you sold them both the same hoodie. What's the deal? You need to address this.

Do not contact this seller regarding one of his items until he responds in this thread and clears up the situation

not sure who @nickrob is but @thegod is the seller...
September 17, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
jaded

He was active an hour ago and didn't respond to anything, so I would advise anyone who is thinking about dealing with this seller to avoid doing business with him, and anyone who sent a payment to him as a standard transaction on PayPal to file a dispute so you can get your money back.

He didn't respond to the PM I sent him yesterday or post here to clarify the situation, so unfortunately I think at this point we have to consider him a scammer.

@nickrob
@darioc
@vitamina

September 17, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
esjay

wow almost did business with him .

thanks for the heads up , hope you guys get your money back .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

September 17, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
amiro

Damn, I really wanted that Black Blimp, someone hit me up if they got one for sale. Just completed paypal claims.

September 17, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
rumee24

Edit: faggot friend postsd that. Sorry guys
September 17, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
amiro

Niggers beware. Dont get the Black Blimp its terrible. Supremeeee!!!!

What makes you say that?

September 18, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
TheGod

suspended

i shipped everything out. Glad to know you jews are bitching about shit and chargingback even tho i provided tracking

Still selling shit. Got banned for not wanting to sell to some mod on this site lmao. PM Me for pics of what im selling.

September 18, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
darioc

i shipped everything out. Glad to know you jews are bitching about shit and chargingback even tho i provided tracking

Post the tracking then...
September 18, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
amiro

Never received any tracking, please post them up.

September 18, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
jaded

@nickrob No one received tracking numbers from you and two different people are claiming to have purchased the same black box logo hoodie from you. You haven't addressed any of the claims posted in this thread, or respond to PM's, all you did was show up to insult the people who bought items from you.

September 18, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
TheGod

suspended

@nickrob No one received tracking numbers from you and two different people are claiming to have purchased the same black box logo hoodie from you. You haven't addressed any of the claims posted in this thread, or respond to PM's, all you did was show up to insult the people who bought items from you.
No one received tracking? I suggest you get your facts straight before saying shit like that. I'm sorry i didnt personally pm each person that bought an item there tracking # but i did but every persons tracking number in the paypal payment. The place you are supposed to put it. So how about everyone go check there and then get back to me.

Still selling shit. Got banned for not wanting to sell to some mod on this site lmao. PM Me for pics of what im selling.

September 18, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
jaded

@nickrob and what about the issue regarding the hoodie? two members here are both claiming they sent money for it. You still aren't answering that question.

As for the facts, I'm going by what the two people who contacted me have told me. Obviously they were having a difficult time getting that information from you.

September 18, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
cheese

Oh shit. i sent payment for the black box logo as well.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/174041/

September 18, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
jaded

@nickrob That's three people now saying they paid for that black box logo hoodie. What's the deal?

September 18, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
amiro

Oh shit. i sent payment for the black box logo as well.

Someones got some 'splainin to do.

September 18, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
darioc

Just received a pm from another member saying @nickrob told him that he sent the box logo hoody to him. I was also told tonight I would have a tracking # tmrrw. Clearly he is scamming us.

Ban and shut this down so no one else gets scammed and has to deal with getting their money back from PayPal.
September 18, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
engiin9

payment sent for the three six mafia tee. You also have a Pm
September 18, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
jaded

If any of you don't care to deal with this anymore, file your disputes with PayPal so you get your money back. They'll deal with him on their end and you guys will have your money back.

September 18, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
cheese

He said he wants the paypal sent as "friends or family" and NOT "goods or services." On Paypal you can only dispute if the transaction in under goods and services.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/174041/

September 18, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
engiin9

if i get a tracking number i'll be happy.. if not paypal will return my mulla =)
September 18, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
jaded

According to PayPal's website, you can open a dispute as long as you never received your item, or if the item is significantly not as described, and it has been less than 45 days since the payment was made. As far as I know, you only lose buyer protection if you send the money as a gift.

September 18, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
Panther.

@thegod you're a fucking faggot if you're actually trying to scam these gentlemen.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Please login first to reply.