July 11, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
casshern513

Hey guys, first off I'm not sure if there is a requirement to post any FT/WTT. I know you need at least 50 posts + 1 month here to sell, so I apologize if I'm breaking any rules. If that's the case, I'll be sure to inform an admin to delete my post.

I have a Supreme x CDG Red Box Logo Camp up for trade. I took off the tag, but its very much brand new. I actually camped for the CDG release back in March so this wasn't bought from the restock last week (yeah, all that time wasted for a restock a few months later). I've worn this camp twice and honestly, I like it but I would much rather have the navy or black box logo instead.

I live in NY, so if I am fortunate enough to find someone willing to trade I normally do meet-ups in Manhattan. Preferably 14th St. Union Square or SoHo. If you live in Queens, the best place to meet is at Queens Center Mall.

So if you're interested in trading your CDG black/navy box for red, please PM me! I know its a stretch, but its worth a shot. Thanks!
July 11, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
nightwalker

you need 50 posts and 1 month in GENERAL to post in the marketplace, plus it would help to post pics
July 11, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
Trollinator

Please follow the rules. Remember to post your username next to your item.

I'm going to closed it in the meantime.

Good luck.

I want to see the world burn

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.