June 3, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
johnnynugget

UPDATE: (6.3.2012)
TQL Mountain Man SOLD. Still have Cosmos though.

Hey y'all, I have two caps I'm down to get rid of. Both are The Quiet Life brand. Both are pretty limited and both are brand spanking new.. Prices can be negotiated. toss me a bone!

The Quiet Life Cosmos (green) cap: $80 in US ($90 international) OBO
At the time they dropped this colorway online, it said it was limited to 12. On the store page, it says the color is forest green. I would say its more of a spruce green. Check out the photos below.

The Quiet Life Mountain cap: $120 ($130 International) OBO [SOLD]
This cap is definitely deadstock. There is no more of the fabric. They released only 20 when they dropped this online. I know UK also has a stock as well, but its long gone. Every cap is different and unique in its content. This cap is lucky enough to have a kayak guy on a panel and a miner on a panel. It also has mountains on one panel and forest on the other. See photos below.

June 3, 2012 @ 07:55 AM
johnnynugget

hey sorry these photos aren't tagged. I got lazy and didnt want to re shoot the photos. If i had a smart phone, it'd be easy, but i dont have that technology. If you're really serious and really want tagged photos, I can do it when I go to my friends and use their smart tech.

But all the photos were taken in my car and all that film...well i just got done shooting one of these birth stories:
www.yearzerophotography.com
June 4, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
johnnynugget

UPDATE: (6.3.2012)
TQL Mountain Man SOLD. Still have Cosmos though.
June 5, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
johnnynugget

is there are no takers soon, i will probably list this hat on Ebay.
July 2, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
kendalldf93

I'll buy it right now hit me back asap

Please login first to reply.