Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 24, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
krzyrice

1. Spiewak and Sons Humboldt Jacket sz. Medium
Substantial bomber jacket with a tough woven cotton shell from original US military supplier Spiewak & Sons. Zip and snap storm placket; drawstring hood with sherpa fleece lining; angled pockets at the front with zippers and snap flaps; zip pocket at the chest; raglan sleeves with utility pocket and reinforced elbows; rib knit cuffs and hem; quilted lining with Thinsulate; inside chest pocket; embroidered logo at the sleeve.

Condition:
Worn once for literally 3 hours. Brand new condition, no odors or anything. Weather just never gets cold enough where I live to keep this.
Asking $160

Measurements:
Chest: 21.5"
Shoulder: 17.5"
Front Length: 25"
Back Length: 25"
Sleeves: 26.5"

2. Kr3w Moto Denim Jacket sz. Small
This is a motorcycle style denim jacket. Has zippers on sleeve and is not very warm but perfect for layering.

Condition: Wore once to sleep so it would soften up from being so stiff. Decided not to keep it cause the sleeves didn't quite fit me. Asking $110

Measurements:
Chest: 18.75"
Shoulder: 17"
Front Length: 25"
Back Length: 24"
Sleeves: 25.5"

3. Huf Snapback
Brand new. Asking $30.

4. Oakland MLB 7 1/4
Brand new. Asking $40

5. Nike Four Seasons Jacket sz. Large
Worn a few times but still in good condition. Asking $20.

6. Temple Effectives Blood Money Jacket sz. Large
Worn a handful of times. Graphics are still good but zipper bunched up from shrinking. Asking $25

Don't hesitate to ask any questions and shipping is $5 for small items and $10 for jackets by USPS Priority.
December 26, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
krzyrice

to the top
December 27, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
krzyrice

take these off my hands

Please login first to reply.