Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 10, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
AIYA8

I have a brand new Olive M Thermal Hoody in bag, I would like to trade it for "Maroon Colored ONLY" hoodies in Thermal, Box logo, or the snap front style in Medium only. Prefer new only or worn once. I can pay shipping for both sides if you like. If you want to purchase the Thermal Olive M, Ill let it go for $200
Or I can also take a Navy Box Logo in sz M for trade.
Prefer to contact via Email me if you're interested, i hardly check on PM's
----- Kobeedc24@gmail.com

Wool Navy Flannel sz M new - $135
Supreme Baseball Jersey Grey/Royal blue sz M worn once - $old
Yellow Snap Front hoody new in bag sz M only. all other colors were sold - $old
Supreme Northface Nuptse taxi yellow sz L new in bag- $680 obo shipped. Last one in hand
Supreme Big logo beanies new, navy, grey, red - $75 each
Supreme Scarf, red or orange new -$95 each
Heavy Thick Flannel sz M maroon/blue sz M new - $old
Camp caps- $80 each

$235 shipped for the Gold Box Logo sz M new in bag
$185 shipped for Olive Thermal hoody sz M new in bag
$old shipped for Gold Snap Button hoody sz M new in bag
$195 shipped for Grey Futura Hoody sz M new in bag

December 11, 2011 @ 03:43 AM
Yung Ric Suave

What about the ribbed beanies?

fuck wit me stop fuckin wit me

December 11, 2011 @ 10:24 AM
AIYA8

only orange is available in the ribbed^ rest have been sold
December 11, 2011 @ 09:03 PM
Yung Ric Suave

Ahh, alright. Good ish though. Buuump

fuck wit me stop fuckin wit me

December 12, 2011 @ 07:29 AM
baxdime

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DUDE!
Scammer, He missent my Supreme camo sleeping bag to wrong address, when it was sent back to sender he missed the pick up at his house, and will not cooperate to help retrieve it !!!!

WARNING!!!

do not buy from this goof!
December 12, 2011 @ 08:12 AM
AIYA8

^ The package was never sent back to me, I tried to retrieve it from the USPS Facility so many times and they could not find it. It's not my fault that you gave me an alternative address to ship to in the first place, I wrote down everything correctly. You did not want to pay for insurance nor the express shipping to Canada, so you gave me your friend's "USA" Address. Ask your friend why he/she did not retrieve it in the first place. I did not scam you.
December 12, 2011 @ 10:56 AM
baxdime

You claimed the note was on your door but you failed to pick it up from USPS. There are no problems with any other orders I have to that address, it is a commercial Mailing Center which my family uses purposely it to avoid high duty and brokeage fees that are applied to International customs. The fact that you are completely unwilling to help me retrieve it from wherever the f*ck it was sent to definitely means you scammed me asshole! I'm not going to fight over the internet with you , just letting others know not to be a SUCKER and buy from someone like you!
December 12, 2011 @ 06:49 PM
AIYA8

I've sold so many items on here and you're the first I had a problem with. USPS did not bother to help me at all to find the package that was sent back. Blame them, and I've went to the post office and shipping sorting facility over 10x asking where the hell it is. I got fed up with the same answer, call them if you want and harass them.
December 12, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
isnapback511

This Guys Legit, Dnt Hesitate Guys

re

December 13, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
AIYA8

To the top.. added more items.
December 13, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
AIYA8

Will trade for Grey Box Logo hoody in sz M only must be new in bag.
December 14, 2011 @ 03:04 AM
baxdime

All I know is that I never received my package that I paid you 350 for. With no effort of refund (or partial refund). With no assistance from you to fill the necessary recovery form out properly -- Just simply ignored. So even if I COULD get the package back, The sender ( AIYA8 ) doesn't care enough to help me! Scammed.
December 14, 2011 @ 08:06 AM
AIYA8

WHAT? LOL You did not send me $350. Stop lying here. You only sent $220 which was why I accepted your lowball offer because you kept bugging me for weeks, when I only wanted $260+shipping for the sleeping bag. I told you in the email that you will need to pay for shipping to Canada because I have to send it Priorty Mail because of the overweight and size of package, but you did not insist to pay for that coverage and the alternative way that you wanted was to send it to your friend's USA address in Washington which I did w/ Delivery Confirmation. I did my part, now when USPS re-sending it back to me because it was not claimed for days at the post office, I did not receive shit from USPS postman nor a pick up slip. I tracked it and it said it was at the station but the clerks checked everywhere and it was not sitting there waiting to be claimed. I had gone to the sorting facility also and it was not sitting there, you can call them if you like.
April 6, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
soulfixion

Aiya8 is more than legit.. bought many items from him.. super fast shipping and good prices!
October 10, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
fikidi

Yo .. you still got the north face supreme jacket for sale?
October 10, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
honght

Supreme Big logo beanie black still available ?
October 10, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
fikidi

naaah i was thinking about the jacket, nuptse down ..

Please login first to reply.