FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 2, 2011 @ 02:15 AM
Head Hunterz

sold

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

December 3, 2011 @ 12:17 AM
Head Hunterz

bump

December 4, 2011 @ 06:53 PM
MH3pworth

^Dont ship first to this kid...ever.
December 5, 2011 @ 05:05 AM
Head Hunterz

^ can you like fuck off? seriously. just cus your shit didn't reach my place, it might of gotten lost in the mail due to not providing tracking and such or you maybe you didn't ship it out in the beginning, doesn't mean give you the right to fucking spam on my post. grow some fucking balls, and how can they NOT ship first after i pay them how else am i suppose to get the item? stop threatening me via pm that you're gonna "jump" me like for real stop acting like an internet thug doe, i don't know what kind of stunt you are pulling so

don't waste my time. just because you didn't fulfill your end of the transaction doesn't mean i will. im not going to get myself screwed over cus your lazy ass didn't provide proof of tracking and such.

you are dismissed.

December 5, 2011 @ 10:04 AM
MH3pworth

Thanks for dismissing me head master.
Its easy to tell you are an unintelligent scammer due to the fact that you have now stopped claiming that you shipped anything to me after insisting on it over the last posts. I never said i would "jump" you or make any threats of that sort. I merely stated that i will let people know about this episode and that you are not a trustworthy character. I took a chance by shipping my shit to you first and you burned me... I'm just trying to look out for the fellow member.
December 11, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
Head Hunterz

bump

December 13, 2011 @ 12:56 AM
Head Hunterz

up

Please login first to reply.