SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 3, 2011 @ 05:13 PM
Hoesfavorite

Most of the tees are Mediums, Crooks stuff is all large. Pm me if your interested in anything and we can work something out.
November 8, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
Hoesfavorite

Bump
December 6, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
Uncle Jack

yo i read you got a silence snap back? im really interested anyway i can see some pics>?

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

December 8, 2011 @ 03:27 AM
kr00kd

yo dont fuck with him

he just ripped me off for 230$ LV bandana

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

December 11, 2011 @ 11:39 AM
kr00kd

yeah he fucked me heres what happeend

right after the low cut suede in white/tiffany dropped - the ones with only 50 avail i posted in the diamond thread about seeing if anyone had a pair. he pm'd me and said he had some what i was willing to trade. i told him i had a brand new LV bandana but that was worth way more then the shoes (230$). he asked what else i wanted. i told him throw in this crooks cardigan and it was a deal. he said the shoes obviously werent in yet and me (being a naive dumbass) was like its cool bro ill send my part out now. thinking it wouldnt take too long to get them. so he got his part. kept stalling me on my part. prolly about a month and a half later he tells me he changes his mind and hes sending the bandana back.

but guess what? he didnt have much cash so he didnt have enough to send it with tracking. and guess what - in never arrived. who the fuck sends an LV bandana without tracking?

total scammer dude. i believe hes a selective scammer though as i doubt he scammed other people but just thought he could get away with this. so you may be ok. but i think hes a fucking worthless piece of shit and i wish i could get him banned.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Please login first to reply.