Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
April 26, 2010 @ 09:14 PM
sberdunk

Hey HB

Got some items in my closet that never got worn by me. Looking to sell but also open to trades.
Paypal is the preferred method of payment but also willing to take concealed cash, at your own risk. Paypal will be +4% for paypal fees. I am 100% legit with 100% positive feedback from ebay under the same user name. I have also completed several transactions right here on HB as well.

Located in Hamilton Ontario, Canada
Meetups welcome on my time and location.

Onto the goods.
[/IMG]

Firstly, its the "as high as alife gets" size Large. In basically DS condition worn once with an undershirt. No fading, cracks, stains. Still crispy feel to this one. Offer away.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Diamond misfits tee is another rare gem. Size Large. This ones been worn a couple times and washed twice. No fading, or cracks in the teeth as well in mint condition. Looking to trade this for the same tee in a size medium as well. Offer away.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

DiamondxMighty Healthy Collabo, came out a couple years back as well 2008 i believe. This shirt has never been worn nor washed and is basically dead stock. Size medium for this one. No fading, cracks in the print or stains. Offer away

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Supreme from f/w 2008 i think. The S supreme, without the lame flags all around the back or sides, just the greatness. Offer away size 7 3/8.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
April 27, 2010 @ 01:55 AM
sberdunk

bump
April 27, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
sberdunk

bumpity
May 2, 2010 @ 11:25 PM
mst3k138

Very interested in the Med Misfits/Diamond. I have it in purple, size small, willing to trade it if you're interested in that... and if not, what sounds like a reasonable offer to you?
May 2, 2010 @ 11:56 PM
sberdunk

bump it up
May 3, 2010 @ 05:33 PM
sberdunk

up again
May 4, 2010 @ 03:22 AM
stinknani4real

i got the diamond x mh tee in medium
its white
but its a little faded on mighty mouse
lmk if ur interested to trade, otherwise lmk your bin