Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 15, 2010 @ 02:27 AM
rand2175

I am located in Canada, and all prices are listed in U.S. dollars and include shipping from Canada with Canada Post.

I only accept Paypal payments (Gift) from a Confirmed Address, and I will not accept TRADES. All sales are final, and additional pictures will be provided upon request. I will also answer any questions in a timely manner. I have stored all my hoodies in my closet, and have kept them in pristine condition, please buy with confidence. All are free from rips/stains, odors, and come from non-smoking/pet free environment.

Authentic Supreme Phase 2 hoody. Blk/Wht Size Large Worn a few times, washed once, hung dry. There is a small stain on the right cuff, which is un-noticeable except upon closer inspection.
$100 shipped

Triumvir Storm Shadow Reversible hoody with accompanying mask. This hoody sold out within minutes when it dropped a few years ago. Released with the Candyman hoody, this hoody is exceptionally thick, warm and can withstand any deep freeze. Worn a few times, washed once, and hung dry.
$40 shipped.

Authentic LRG "Iron Maiden" hoody and jacket from the Fall/Winter 2006 Season. Both are size large, the blue hoody is cotton, and the white jacket is polyster. These hoodies were popular back then, and will still turn heads today. The white jacket has been worn only 4 times, washed once before being stored away, and the blue hoody is in the same condition.
$40 each shipped or both for $70 shipped.

FreshJive "FJ" all over hoody in size Large. The "FJ" monogram is a play on the Fendi monogram, a popular high end fashion brand. Worn 3 times, and washed once before storing. The print is in excellent condition, and there is no fading anywhere on the jacket.
$25 shipped.

Orisue all over hoody, size Large. Worn a few times, and washed once. The "O" insignia on the chest and back is intact with no major scratches.
$20 shipped.
March 28, 2010 @ 05:02 PM
sammyjeezy

I am located in Canada, and all prices are listed in U.S. dollars and include shipping from Canada with Canada Post.

I only accept Paypal payments (Gift) from a Confirmed Address, and I will not accept TRADES. All sales are final, and additional pictures will be provided upon request. I will also answer any questions in a timely manner. I have stored all my hoodies in my closet, and have kept them in pristine condition, please buy with confidence. All are free from rips/stains, odors, and come from non-smoking/pet free environment.

Authentic Supreme Phase 2 hoody. Blk/Wht Size Large Worn a few times, washed once, hung dry. There is a small stain on the right cuff, which is un-noticeable except upon closer inspection.
$100 shipped

Triumvir Storm Shadow Reversible hoody with accompanying mask. This hoody sold out within minutes when it dropped a few years ago. Released with the Candyman hoody, this hoody is exceptionally thick, warm and can withstand any deep freeze. Worn a few times, washed once, and hung dry.
$40 shipped.

Authentic LRG "Iron Maiden" hoody and jacket from the Fall/Winter 2006 Season. Both are size large, the blue hoody is cotton, and the white jacket is polyster. These hoodies were popular back then, and will still turn heads today. The white jacket has been worn only 4 times, washed once before being stored away, and the blue hoody is in the same condition.
$40 each shipped or both for $70 shipped.

FreshJive "FJ" all over hoody in size Large. The "FJ" monogram is a play on the Fendi monogram, a popular high end fashion brand. Worn 3 times, and washed once before storing. The print is in excellent condition, and there is no fading anywhere on the jacket.
$25 shipped.

Orisue all over hoody, size Large. Worn a few times, and washed once. The "O" insignia on the chest and back is intact with no major scratches.
$20 shipped.

Your pics are fried dude, any chance you can re-up?

Please login first to reply.