FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 19, 2009 @ 08:27 PM
tlupinek

NO flaking, NO lowballing, NO trades!

All prices include PayPal and shipping fees.

Meet-ups will be run at my time and my location, no exceptions. I live in the DMV area.

You can contact me through AIM (SweetSneakerSwag) or you can PM me.

If you want, I can set up private eBay auctions, along with an ISS agreement to secure a transaction that much more. I will more than likely offer it before we finalize an agreement, but remind me any way if I don't.

I do NOT ship before you pay.

Payment Information:
1. I accept PayPal, USPS money orders ONLY, cashier's and personal checks.
2. Before you offer to buy anything, PLEASE have money ready to roll. I will have Highest Offers, but I will not hold anything if the right offer comes along.
3. ALL sales are final. There will be no refunds, whatsoever!

Shipping Information:
1. I ship USPS 2 - 3 day priority mail with delivery confirmation within 2 business days after payment has been received.
2. Everything will be double boxed to ensure delivery is neat, organized, and safe.

PLEASE NOTE: If you decide to pay for anything by a USPS money order, cashier's or personal check, I ADVISE YOU SEND IT WITH TRACKING!! This only secures the transaction for both of us.

If there are any other comments, concerns, or questions, please feel free to contact me through any of the methods listed above.

For Sale: Supreme Miles Davis 'Nefertiti' Tee. The shirt is like a pastel orange. The photos make it look bright orange, and it's not.
Rating: 9.9 out of 10.
Size: Medium.
Buy It Now: $55.

For Sale: Supreme Miles Davis 'On The Corner' Tee.
Rating: 10 out of 10.
Buy It Now: $55.

For Sale: Supreme 'Flags' Hoody.
Description: This hoody released a few seasons ago and is a nice sea foam and nantucket colored piece. The cut and sew was done very well. The details on the chest and large crest on the back are embroidered, not ironed on. Very nice piece, but my taste has changed and I don’t see myself wearing this any more.
Rating: 8.5 out of 10.
Buy It Now: $120.

For Sale: Billionaire Boys Club Hoody.
Description: This hoody is khaki colored with white print. It is reversible, with the inside being 'diamonds and dollars' and thermal material. This piece retailed for $420 at CommonWealth, but I bought it on sale for $210. It has been worn two times for short periods of time last winter and I just could not incorporate it into my wardrobe. It has been sitting waiting to be sold since I bought it and I mainly bought it because of the sale price.
Rating: 9.9 out of 10.
Buy It Now: $175.

For Sale: Modern Amusement Hoody.
Description: I have worn and washed this many times, but still has a lot of life. The cotton has not lost much life, but there are two small stains on the left sleeve.
Rating: 7 out of 10.
Buy It Now: $30.

For Sale: Gant 'Rugby' Collared Shirt.
Description: I have worn this once and washed it once. I am selling it because it is too big. I bought it on sale at Barney's Co. Op. for $55.
Rating: 9 out of 10.
Size: Large.
Buy It Now: $50.

For Sale: Umbro x Kim Jones 'Rugby' Collared Shirt.
Description: I have worn this once and washed it once. I am selling this because it is too small. I bought this in store for $50.
Rating: 9 out of 10.
Size: Small.
Buy It Now: $45.

July 21, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
tlupinek

Sold 2 items within 5 hours. Keep the offers coming!!
July 25, 2009 @ 02:15 PM
tlupinek

BUMP, offer away just trying to clean out my closet, open to offfffffers.
July 27, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
tlupinek

bump. check. bump. check
July 29, 2009 @ 10:24 AM
tlupinek

everything still for sale except kind of blie and union 30th aniv....BUYBUYBUY, veritas is also pending.
July 31, 2009 @ 11:27 AM
tlupinek

oooooofffffffffffffffer
August 8, 2009 @ 08:12 AM
tlupinek

the flags hoody is pink/salmon color and a pale light green color. ALSO, BUMP.
August 10, 2009 @ 11:40 AM
tlupinek

buyyyyyythesethingstheyarenice
August 13, 2009 @ 10:22 AM
tlupinek

accepting offers, just trying to sell this stuff. new things added, everything available except veritas. OFFFFER
August 18, 2009 @ 03:28 PM
tlupinek

bronson sold, everything else available.
September 14, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
tlupinek

supreme north face sold, everything else available. ten dollars off all listed prices.

Please login first to reply.