Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 7, 2006 @ 02:58 PM
ThierryHenry

So i noticed that nobody really talks about Y-3 stuff and i figured id Start a thread for it. Does anyone even keep up with their stuff around here? I go to the store all the time and i love their stuff. You're not likely to see people rockin y3 so i like it more than i usually would i guess. Id definitely rock a y3 hoody before a bape hoody simply cuz its more original. The only complaint i have is some of the stuff is TOO simple for the price they charge. Either way i was just tryin to see what you guys thought of it, and see how many of my fellow ATLiens have checked out the store. PZ
June 7, 2006 @ 03:05 PM

Inactive

i love y-3 stuff. it's just that they are hard to find. yoshi's an amazing designer who boasts both quality and art in his products. real recognize real.
June 7, 2006 @ 05:33 PM
HUSKIE

Y3 IS ORITE MAN, BUT NEVER Y3 BEFORE BAPE, ITS OVERPRICED TO CONSIDERING HOW SIMPLE IT IS sad
June 7, 2006 @ 05:39 PM
camthraxFHK

Y3 is dull. I do want some of their hightops though.
June 7, 2006 @ 06:53 PM
I HATE YOU

For you to say Bape before Y-3 is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, yes, a Y-3 hoody is simple graphic wise, its anything but simple construction wise. Very few brands out there have a quality of products like Y-3. Sure Bape is much more appealing from the outside, the quality of their product is no good. The price is high, but if your looking for quality and a great product, look no further than Y-3.

Y-3's target customer is also not someone who is on the internet reading about sneakers and clothing. Their demographic is generally a little bit older than most products on this messageboard and they dont need the"hype." Most people with Y-3, they know exactly what they are getting and why they are paying a lot of money.
June 7, 2006 @ 07:51 PM
ThierryHenry

For you to say Bape before Y-3 is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, yes, a Y-3 hoody is simple graphic wise, its anything but simple construction wise. Very few brands out there have a quality of products like Y-3. Sure Bape is much more appealing from the outside, the quality of their product is no good. The price is high, but if your looking for quality and a great product, look no further than Y-3.

Y-3's target customer is also not someone who is on the internet reading about sneakers and clothing. Their demographic is generally a little bit older than most products on this messageboard and they dont need the"hype." Most people with Y-3, they know exactly what they are getting and why they are paying a lot of money.

COSIGN Like a mutha

Luckily i get a discount at the store, still hella expensive though
June 7, 2006 @ 07:53 PM
dark_rage

So i noticed that nobody really talks about Y-3 stuff and i figured id Start a thread for it. Does anyone even keep up with their stuff around here? I go to the store all the time and i love their stuff. You're not likely to see people rockin y3 so i like it more than i usually would i guess. Id definitely rock a y3 hoody before a bape hoody simply cuz its more original. The only complaint i have is some of the stuff is TOO simple for the price they charge. Either way i was just tryin to see what you guys thought of it, and see how many of my fellow ATLiens have checked out the store. PZ

Not many places in Canada carried them, simply because Y-3 is popular mainly in Asia. Although I've seen some kicks and still do see them sold here, oddly enough, it's not as the usual sneaker shops, but at shoe/clubbing sneaker boutiques. But around $300 USD for just a plain patent leather black and white pair of sneakers? Nice design, but nothing special, especially not at that price range.

I think Y-3 was mainly aimed at customers who shop at places like Holt Refrew and Nordstrom, basically, rich folks who don't care how much they pay for it, haha. These are also the folks who sometimes coincidently buy FAPES, heh.
June 7, 2006 @ 09:44 PM

Inactive

Y-3 is actually a colab between adidas and yohji yamamoto, hence the name Y-3. It is expensive coz yohji is the GODFATHER of japanese fashion and was one of the first to get his foot in the Milan and Paris catwalks. Personally I would go for the OG yohji stuff coz the Y-3 stuff seems a little too plain for what it's worth
more info here

edited - OH and I would pick Y-3 before Bape anyday, at least you are paying for quality.
June 8, 2006 @ 07:29 AM
Wanderjahr

Thanks for the Y-3 knowledge, checking them out right nowww.
June 8, 2006 @ 09:59 PM
belladonna

the y-3 line is def lux there's this jean hoody that i'm still eyeing lol i better get it before it's completely gone
June 8, 2006 @ 10:12 PM

Inactive

i have hella y-3s.. they are cool, but after wearing them for a few hours your feet will hurt!.. not meant for long hours of extreme walking, the material on the sole makes mad friction with your feet. Not a pleasant feeling, so therefore i perfer bapes, more comfortable.
June 11, 2006 @ 04:06 PM
outsydah

the y-3 boxing shoes are my most comfortable pair of shoes ever.....the quailty on their clothes & shoes are amazing. the only problem is that it's hard to find
June 11, 2006 @ 04:24 PM

Inactive

yoo post up those boxing shoes.. ive never seen sucha thing, i dont think?.. but i dont have a problem finding y-3 due to the store here in SF.. shit is mad expensive though.. i dont think its worth it sometimes..

but i gots me a few pairs like i said.. and they are definatly stunnas..
June 11, 2006 @ 04:34 PM
outsydah

the quality of y-3 is a lot greater than bape imo. here's my boxers...
June 11, 2006 @ 04:40 PM
UKingdom

cool; they look like gola/palladium shoes with the adidas 3 stripes. i like the one at the front the most.
June 12, 2006 @ 01:13 PM

Inactive

do y-3 charge high in europe and usa?
July 6, 2006 @ 11:06 PM
ThierryHenry

For all my ATLiens, ive got some good news.

The Y-3 store has a HUGE sale goin on.

50% off all clothing
30% off all shoes

Yea its that serious

Tell em Will sent ya if ya gocool
July 7, 2006 @ 08:54 AM

Inactive

do y-3 charge high in europe and usa?

they charge hi in europe because i work for selfridges over the weekends and that shit is premium rate
July 7, 2006 @ 09:13 AM
Tiffany Chan

down here @ the lowlands they charge as much for Y-3' as for prada sports etc.

Please login first to reply.