Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
April 26, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
mffns

Hey guys, I am planning on ordering a pair of Gazelle 2 Hemp online, and I had a question about sizing. My last few pairs of shoes that I bought were Nike Dunk Lows and Highs, so I'm comfortable wearing these. My dunks fit nice and somewhat loose (how I prefer to rock my dunks). I tried on one of my old pairs of Adidas, same size as all of my dunks (size eight), yet they feel much tighter around the toe box. I can feel the difference when walking in my Adidas'. When I walk, i can feel my toe touching the inside toe box, and it kinda feels awkward for me. I was wondering if my feet would eventually work in the adidas' which I plan on purchasing, or should I just order a half size bigger. I understand where how i can ship it back if it's the wrong size, but I don't want to spend an extra 30 dollars to send it back.

PS: I am ordering these shoes off extrabutterny.com
April 27, 2010 @ 03:06 PM
equity space

Go to a shoe store and see what size fits you the best.
May 3, 2010 @ 01:48 PM
Eagmo

I wear mostly Reebok and I find them to fit a lil smaller
May 6, 2010 @ 03:15 AM
chickenfuhhh

^^ go to the store and figure it out. everyone's foot is different
June 15, 2010 @ 09:06 AM
Ant.

models vary, and yes the gazelle has a slimmer toe box, if you dont like the tightness, then i suggest half size up, otherwise stick with it if it isnt TOO much of an issue and it will stretch out depending on how often you wear them.

Please login first to reply.