Sign up for our newsletters
Receive the latest in Footwear, Fashion, Music and Creativity in our newsletters.
We’ve been there before. Like the years before, the esteemed business publication has listed the biggest cash cows among the Electronic music DJs in 2013. While Tiësto was topping this list last year, he now has to pass the cash crown to Calvin Harris, who signed on to play more than 70 shows over a two-year period at Las Vegas megaclub Hakkasan, and receives money songwriting and producing for pop stars like Rihanna. The magazine claims he even made more money than Jay-Z or Katy Perry. The estimates take earnings from live shows, endorsements, merchandise sales, recorded music sales, external business ventures into account. Check out the list below and head over to Forbes to get a more detailed scoop on the earning of the respective names.
1. Calvin Harris – $46 million
2. Tiësto – $32 million
3. David Guetta – $30 million
4. Swedish House Mafia – $25 million
5. deadmau5 – $21 million
6. Avicii – $20 million
7. Afrojack – $18 million
8. Armin van Buuren – $17 million
9. Skrillex – $16 million (tie)
9. Kaskade – $16 million (tie)
11. Steve Aoki – $14 million
12. DJ Pauly D – $13 million (tie)
12. Diplo – $13 million (tie)