Win Mountain Dew’s Green Label Exclusives Chari & Co. x Brooklyn Machine Works Bike!
Hypebeast and Mountain Dew team up to offer you the chance to win Mountain Dew’s Green Label Exclusives Chari & Co. x Brooklyn Machine Works Bike. Enter through either Facebook or Twitter in the steps outlined below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of both, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through both channels. The contest begins January 9, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. EST and concludes on January 13, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. EST. Check the video below regarding the building of the bike.
Congratulations to Nigel T. who’s the proud winner of Mountain Dew’s Green Label Exclusives Chari & Co. x Brooklyn Machine Works Bike! Please check your Facebook (including “Other”) inbox and contact us at contest[at]hypebeast.com within 3 days to claim your prize!
- The contest is open to the U.S. only, and the winner must pick up the bike at a nearby Chari & Co partner shop.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old
- No purchase is necessary for entry
- The maximum number of entries allowed during the Giveaway Period is one (1) per person. Any attempt by a person to submit more than the stated maximum number of entries will be disqualified from participation in this Giveaway. We are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules.
- At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) drawing in which one (1) potential Grand Prize winner shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by Hypebeast. Please allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery.
- Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for claim of any nature whatsoever for any loss, illness, bodily injury including death of winner cause by the bike (the “prize”)
- General contest rules/disclaimer can be found here.