Sign up for our newsletters
Receive the latest in Footwear, Fashion, Music and Creativity in our newsletters.
With the upcoming Savage Journey To The American Dream album from Stalley slated to arrive on March 30, the Ohio native unveils an exclusive look at his forthcoming track list and cover art. Previously a skeptic of the current state of hip-hop, artist Patrick Martinez was tapped to curate the cover art using his current affinity for traditional painting techniques and neon aesthetics. Resonating with the identity of his own artistic expression, Martinez found himself inspired by the progressive album title as he immersed himself into the sounds to develop a truly collaborative fusion for the full-length’s cover. Produced by Chad Hugo, the Block Beattaz, Soundtrakk and Chuck Inglish, Savage Journey To The American Dream marks Stalley’s alignment with Maybach Music Group and his own music journey that leaves us anxiously awaiting a sound from the album.
1. Savage Journey (Prod by The Block Beattaz)
2. Petrin Hill Peonies (Prod by The Block Beattaz)
3. Route 21 (Prod by The Block Beattaz)
4. Hammers and Vogues (Prod by The Block Beattaz)
5. Lover’s Lane Feat. Anthony Flammia (Prod by The Block Beattaz)
6. Home To You Feat. Anthony Flammia (Prod by The Block Beattaz)
7. Island Hopping Feat. Avriel Epps (Prod by The Block Beattaz)
8. Cold (Prod by The Block Beattaz)
9. Everything New (Prod by Chad Hugo)
10. Seen It All (Prod by Soundtrakk)
11. Hell’s Angels (American Heathens) Feat. Rick Ross (Prod by The Block Beattaz)
12. Live At Blossom (Produced By Soundtrakk)