1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
Win an EXCLUSIVE Trek Earl “Halloween” Special Edition Bike!
HYPEBEAST and Trek team up to offer you the chance to win an EXCLUSIVE Trek Earl “Halloween” Special Edition Bike. Enter via either Facebook or Twitter through the steps outlined below to ensure you’re eligible for the prize. A winning entry does not need the successful completion of both, however there is an increased chance of winning if you submit through both channels. The contest begins October 31, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. EST and concludes on November 4, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. EST. The contest is open to the U.S. only, and the winner must pick up the bike at a nearby Trek Bicycle retailer.
Congratulations to Tony Lazzara who’s the proud winner of a brand new Trek Earl “Halloween” Special Edition Bike.
- The contest is open to the U.S. only, and the winner must pick up the bike at a nearby Trek Bicycle retailer.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old
- No purchase is necessary for entry
- The maximum number of entries allowed during the Giveaway Period is one (1) per person. Any attempt by a person to submit more than the stated maximum number of entries will be disqualified from participation in this Giveaway. We are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Giveaway Rules.
- At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) drawing in which one (1) potential Grand Prize winner shall be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by HYPEBEAST. Please allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery.
- Sponsor: Trek Bicycle Corporation
- Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for claim of any nature whatsoever for any loss, illness, bodily injury including death of winner cause by the bike (the “prize”)
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.