Sign up for our newsletters
Receive the latest in Footwear, Fashion, Music and Creativity in our newsletters.
While not a traditional player in smartphone industry, Sony Ericsson begin the roll-out of their first series of business-minded phones with the touch-screen QWERTY Aspen. The quad-band phone’s candy bar design features a sleek body with the latest update from Windows Mobile with version 6.5.3. The 2.4 inch QVGA touchscreen and full keyboard offer some interesting options with a strong eco-conscious approach to packaging and design.
Sony Ericsson Aspen™ – Business Partner with a Conscience
· Latest addition to GreenHeart™ portfolio now allows consumers and companies to make a green choice on their Windows Phone
· Office at your fingertips with the latest version of Windows Phone
· Maximised message experience with QWERTY keyboard and finger friendly touch
· Have fun with Media Browser and PlayNow™
February 2, London, UK – Today sees the announcement of Sony Ericsson Aspen™, the business mobile phone with green credentials at its core. The newest edition to the successful Sony Ericsson GreenHeart™ portfolio, Sony Ericsson Aspen™, allows easy multi-tasking combining the touch experience and a real QWERTY keyboard. Organise and adapt panels to change during the day and use Slide View for quick access to common features.
With Sony Ericsson Aspen™, view and edit office files easily and comfortably with one touch operation, or just access the internet in one click. The QWERTY keyboard is made for fast and easy typing. Simple email set up allows for a maximized messaging experience on the go. Secure the phone’s contents through the Microsoft MyPhone service, which remotely erases phone data when the handset is lost or stolen.
“Sony Ericsson Aspen™ is the business phone with a conscience, perfect for any consumer or company who want to make a green choice in their daily work life.” Said Quentin Cordier, Global Marketing Manager, Sony Ericsson. “An affordable GreenHeart™ phone with the latest version of Windows Phone, the Sony Ericsson Aspen™ has a rich user interface and powerful productivity tools. But it’s not all about work, stay in touch with the fun parts of life with Media Browser and PlayNow ™, with simple access to social networks and quick and easy access to media files. Find the fun with a-GPS, Google Maps™ and snap pictures with the 3.2megapixel camera.”
Sony Ericsson Aspen™
· Modern office at your fingertips – latest version of Windows Phone
· Easy multi-tasking – Sony Ericsson Slide View and customisable panels
· Maximised message experience – QWERTY keyboard and finger friendly touch experience
· GreenHeart™ – for a greener choice
· Stay in touch with the fun parts of life – access fun applications at PlayNow™ such as games and new music
· Media browser – access music, photos and videos
· Social network tool (Windows Live™ Messenger, Facebook™)
· Human curvature design – fits into the palm of the hand
Sony Ericsson Aspen™ supports HSPA 900/2100 and EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, HSPA 850/900/2100 and EDGE 850/900/1800/1900.
Sony Ericsson Aspen™ will be available in selected markets from Q2 in the colours Iconic Black and White Silver.